Star in a Bottle
|Placeable||(1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Increases mana regeneration when placed nearby|
|Buff||Star in a Bottle|
|Buff tooltip||Increased mana regeneration|
|Duration||Infinite while in vicinity|
The Star in a Bottle is a Lantern variant. On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, it provides players in its vicinity with an increased rate of mana regeneration (about 2/s). The buff is applied to any players standing within a rectangular area of 170×125 () / 100×84 ( ) tiles centered on the bottle, similar to the Campfire and Heart Lantern. Similarly to other Lanterns, the Star in a Bottle is a mechanism that can be toggled on or off if wired, though this does not affect the buff.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Area of effect increased.
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Inventory sprite updated.
- Fixed bug where Star in a Bottle's buff had no effect.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now grants Star in a Bottle buff to players in the vicinity, which increases mana regeneration.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]