Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Star in a Bottle
|Placeable||(1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Increases mana regeneration when placed nearby|
|Buff||Star in a Bottle|
|Buff tooltip||Increased mana regeneration|
|Duration||Infinite while in vicinity|
The Star in a Bottle is a lantern variant. On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, it provides players in its vicinity with an increased rate of mana regeneration (about 2/s). The buff is applied to any players standing within a 170x125 () / 100x84 ( ) tile rectangular region centered on the Bottle, similar to the Campfire and Heart Lantern. Similarly to other lanterns, the bottle is a Mechanism that can be toggled on or off if Wired, but it doesn't affect the buff.
On the Old-gen console version and , it does not provide any buff, and is only for decorative lighting. version
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Area of effect increased.
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Inventory sprite updated.
- Fixed bug where Star in a Bottle's buff had no effect.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now grants Star in a Bottle buff to players in the vicinity, which increases mana regeneration.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.