Stardust Cell Staff
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||36 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||Summons a stardust cell to fight for you|
'Cultivate the most beautiful cellular infection'
|Debuff tooltip||The stardust cell will fight for you|
- Stardust Cell Minion
- Not to be confused with the Star Cell enemy.
The Stardust Cell can perform a ranged attack and will teleport at enemies out of range.
The ranged attack consists of firing an unavoidable miniature version of itself at an enemy target. The "mini cell" projectile latches onto an enemy target and deals damage over time. This damage ticks 30 times before the mini-cell vanishes, and can be stacked as the Stardust Cell continues to fire additional mini-cells onto the target, able to stack for up to 100 damage per "tick".
Additionally, the Stardust Cell will occasionally fire an extra shot at any target the player is attacking, without interrupting their standard rate-of-fire, even if the Stardust Cell is already currently attacking that target. This makes the Stardust Cell Staff very effective at attacking targets with high health.
Any number of Stardust Cells can damage a target at a time; they have no invincibility frames between each other's hits.
After teleporting at an enemy, a Stardust Cell will instantly fire a mini-cell.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stats bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantage a Mythical Stardust Cell Staff has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Stardust Cell Staff can be seen as a direct upgrade to the Xeno Staff, as it also never misses and deals much more damage.
- Cells have a large attack radius equal to earlier minions such as the Hornet, Imp, and Twins.
- Damage ticking from mini-cells retains its original pace regardless of when additional mini-cells were added.
- Often while the player is traveling across the map, Stardust Cells may seem to be lazily veering away from the summoner towards something off-screen. This is because they have targeted a far-away enemy and are moving into teleport range.
- Mini-Cell DoT does not stack with other sources of DoT, such as the Daybreak debuff. The two debuffs compete and whichever one ticks for the highest damage will take priority.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Fixed a stray pixel in the sprite.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.