|Type||Armor – Set|
|Set Bonus||Double tap|
|Buff tooltip||The stardust guardian will protect you|
- Internal Buff ID: 187
Stardust Armor is a post-Moon Lord set of armor that provides summon weapon boosts. It is currently the best summoner set available on the Desktop version and Console versions. Crafting the full set requires a total of 36 Luminite Bars (144 Luminite) and 45 Stardust Fragments.
In total, Stardust Armor pieces apply the following boosts:
- +5 minion capacity
- +66% minion damage
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All armors made from Luminite currently have no sell value. This is likely to change in a future patch.
- The in-game control settings allow you to switch the set bonus trigger key from
- The Stardust Guardian can be dyed via the pet slot in the player's equipment tab.
- Like all armors made from Luminite, equipping Stardust armor makes the player give off light, in this case white. Unlike all other Luminite sets, equipping just 1 piece of the set gives off the full amount of light.
- When you have the Guardian in its sentry position, it will return to you if you go too far from it.
- The base damage of the Stardust Guardian is about 20 and considered as summon damage.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using Stardust armor, it is possible to have 11 minions, not counting the Stardust Guardian.
- The Stardust Guardian does not count towards the player's total minions. Take this into account when attempting to earn the You and What Army? achievement.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: The guardian can now be dyed with dye used for the vanity pet slot.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()