|Type||Armor • Set|
|Set Bonus||Double tap ▼ Down to direct your guardian to a location|
|Sell||No value (set)|
|Buff tooltip||The stardust guardian will protect you|
- Internal Buff ID: 187
Stardust Armor is a post-Moon Lord set of armor that provides summon weapon boosts. It is currently the final summoner set available on the Desktop version and Console versions. Crafting the full set requires a total of 36 Luminite Bars (144 Luminite) and 45 Stardust Fragments. Wearing the full set increases the wearer's minion capacity by 5 (to a total of 6), along with granting +66% minion damage.
Equipping a full set of Stardust armor causes a unique Stardust Guardian minion to follow the wearer. It is passive until activated by double-tapping the ▼ Down key, which places it at the nearest block surface beneath the cursor position. Once placed, the Guardian becomes a sentry-style minion that can only chase enemies for very short distances before returning to its original position. It periodically triggers explosions that deal 20 damage and cause enemies in the blast radius to target the Guardian instead of the player. It is deactivated by holding the ▼ Down key, which causes it to return to following the player passively. The Stardust Guardian does not count against the player's minion capacity.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All armors made from Luminite currently have no sell value. This is likely to change in a future patch.
- The in-game control settings allow switching the set bonus trigger key from ▼ Down to ▲ Up. This prevents the Guardian from returning to the player when using a wing's hovering feature.
- The Stardust Guardian can be dyed via the pet slot in the player's equipment tab.
- Like all armors made from Luminite, equipping Stardust armor makes the player give off light, in this case white. Unlike all other Luminite sets, equipping just 1 piece of the set gives off the full amount of light.
- Moving too far from the Stardust Guardian in its sentry position will cause it to return to the player.
- The base damage of the Stardust Guardian is about 20 and considered as summon damage.
- Due to the Stardust armor increasing all summon damage by 66%, including the damage of the Stardust Guardian, its base damage is about 33.
- The total bonuses are composed of the following:
- 22% minion damage from each piece.
- +1 minion capacity from Helmet, and +2 each from Plate and Leggings.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using Stardust armor and accessories and buffs, it is possible to have 11 minions, not counting the Stardust Guardian.
- While it is a potent offensive set, Stardust armor has relatively low defense and no special effects that directly enhance survivability. The Valhalla Knight's Breastplate can be substituted into the set to provide much greater survivability, sacrificing the Guardian and two minion slots.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: The guardian can now be dyed with dye used for the vanity pet slot.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.