|Type||Armor – Set|
|Set Bonus||Double tap ▼ Down to direct your guardian to a location.|
|Buff tooltip||The stardust guardian will protect you|
- Internal Buff ID: 187
Stardust Armor is a post-Moon Lord set of armor that provides summon weapon boosts. It is currently the best summoner set available on the Desktop version and Console versions. Crafting the full set requires a total of 36 Luminite Bars (144 Luminite) and 45 Stardust Fragments.
In total, Stardust Armor pieces apply the following boosts:
- +5 minion capacity
- +66% minion damage
Equipping a full set of Stardust Armor causes a unique Stardust Guardian minion to follow the wearer. It is passive until activated by double-tapping the ▼ Down key, which places it at the nearest block surface beneath the cursor position. Once placed, the Guardian becomes a sentry-style minion that can only chase enemies for very short distances before returning to its original position. It periodically triggers explosions that deal 20 damage and cause enemies in the blast radius to target the Guardian instead of the player. It is deactivated by holding the ▼ Down key, which causes it to return to following the player passively. The Stardust Guardian does not count against the player's minion capacity.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All armors made from Luminite currently have no sell value. This is likely to change in a future patch.
- The in-game control settings allow you to switch the set bonus trigger key from ▼ Down to ▲ Up. This prevents the Guardian from returning to the player when using a wing's hovering feature.
- The Stardust Guardian can be dyed via the pet slot in the player's equipment tab.
- Like all armors made from Luminite, equipping Stardust armor makes the player give off light, in this case white. Unlike all other Luminite sets, equipping just 1 piece of the set gives off the full amount of light.
- When you have the Guardian in its sentry position, it will return to you if you go too far from it.
- The base damage of the Stardust Guardian is about 20 and considered as summon damage.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using Stardust armor, it is possible to have 11 minions, not counting the Stardust Guardian.
- The Stardust Guardian does not count towards the player's total minions. Take this into account when attempting to earn the You and What Army? achievement.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: The guardian can now be dyed with dye used for the vanity pet slot.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()