Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- Internal Item ID: 4341
The Step Stool is an accessory used by holding ▲ Up. A stationary player using a Step Stool appears to be standing on a stool, and can reach up to 4 tiles higher. The Step Stool can be found inside surface Chests or Wooden Crates.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- By binding the Jump button and Up button to the same key, the Step Stool allows all jumps to reach this height by default, greatly increasing its usefulness. This only works if the player is not moving.
- Pairing a Cloud in a Bottle and its variants with the Step Stool can give you an even higher jump boost.
- The hitbox of a player using a Step Stool is higher than usual.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Fixed a bug where the Step Stool could only be used when the player was grappled.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.