|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will destroy most tiles|
'Tossing may be difficult.'
|Max stack||99 / 50|
- Sticky Bomb
Sticky Bombs are a type of explosive crafted from Bombs and Gel. They can be used as a mining tool or a weapon, although generally the former. When used, a Sticky Bomb is thrown a few blocks away from the player and sticks to the first solid tile it touches (including a ceiling or a platform). If the tile it sticks to is removed by some means, it will fall until it hits another tile. After 3 seconds, it will explode, inflicting 100 points of damage to nearby enemies and destroying multiple blocks around it. The player can also inflict harm to themselves if not careful.
Sticky Bombs can destroy almost any block (with some exceptions), which can then be collected.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Sticky Bombs can be very useful for clearing an area, as they are more precise than their non-sticky counterpart and much safer. However, they have a shorter overall reach.
- While the Sticky Bomb sells for 1, its ingredients only sell for 61, hence it is more profitable to craft Bombs into Sticky Bombs and sell them than selling the ingredients.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed an issue where Sticky Grenades, Sticky Bombs, and Sticky Dynamite did not always stick.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Stack limit increased from 50 to 99.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Gel required reduced from 5 to 1.
- Desktop 1.1: Stack limit raised from 20 to 50.
- Desktop 1.0.2: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.