|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will destroy most tiles|
'Tossing may be difficult.'
- Sticky Bomb
Sticky Bombs are a type of explosive crafted from Bombs and Gel. They can be used as a mining tool or a weapon, although generally the former. When used, it is thrown a few blocks away from the player and sticks to the first solid tile it touches (including a ceiling or a platform). If the tile it sticks to is removed by some means, it will fall until it hits another tile. After 3 seconds, it will explode, inflicting 100 points of damage to nearby enemies and destroying multiple blocks around it. The player can also inflict harm to themselves if not careful.
Sticky Bombs can destroy almost any block (with some exceptions), which can then be collected.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used In[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Sticky Bombs can be extremely useful for clearing an area, as they are more precise than their non-sticky counterpart and much safer. However, they have a shorter overall reach.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Sticky Bomb sells for more than its ingredients, Gel and Bomb, therefore making it more profitable to craft bombs into sticky bombs and selling the product.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fixed an issue where Sticky Grenades, Sticky Bombs, and Sticky Dynamite didn't always stick.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Gel required reduced from 5 to 1.
- Desktop 1.1: Stack limit raised from 20 to 50.
- Desktop 1.0.2: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.