|Knockback||0 (No Knockback)|
|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip||'Tossing may be difficult.'|
- Sticky Bomb
Sticky Bombs are a type of explosive crafted from Bombs and Gel. They can be used as a mining tool or a weapon, although generally the former. When used, it is thrown a few blocks away from the player and sticks to the first solid tile it touches (including a ceiling or a platform). If the tile it sticks to is removed by some means, it will fall until it hits another tile. After 3 seconds, it will explode, inflicting 100 points of damage to nearby enemies and destroying multiple blocks around it. The player can also inflict harm to themselves if not careful.
Sticky Bombs can destroy almost any block (with some exceptions), which can then be collected.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Sticky Bombs can be extremely useful for clearing an area, as they are more precise than their non-sticky counterpart and much safer. However, they have a shorter overall reach.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They are a reference to the real-life sticky bomb, a British anti-tank weapon designed and produced during the Second World War.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Gel required reduced from 5 to 1.
- Desktop 1.1: Stack limit raised from 20 to 50.
- Desktop 1.0.2: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.