|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||24 Fast|
|Tooltip||'Tossing may be difficult.'|
- Internal Item ID: 235
When thrown, they will stick to the first solid tile they touch (including a ceiling) and not roll or fall, which allows them to be more easily controlled at the cost of shorter overall reach. If said tile is removed by some means, it will fall until it hits another tile. They explode after 3 seconds.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Sticky bombs are very useful when trying to destroy Crimson Hearts or Shadow Orbs as they don't bounce around, and the player won't need to create barriers to keep them from rolling away.
- They are extremely useful for clearing an area, as they are more precise than their non-sticky counterpart and much safer.
- Can be useful if the player runs out of blocks and falls into an Ebonstone/Crimstone chasm.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- They are a reference to the real-life sticky bombs used by brits as anti-tank weapons during the second world war.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Gel required reduced from 5 to 1.
- Desktop 1.1: Stack limit raised from 20 to 50.
- Desktop 1.0.2: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.