- Sticky Glowstick
The Sticky Glowstick is a light source item that behaves identically to the standard Glowstick, but sticks to any surface on contact, rather than ricocheting or rolling. Several minutes after being thrown, they have a 1/3 chance of being recoverable. Sticky Glowsticks can be crafted, and are sometimes dropped by Pots in the Underground Snow biome.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Oddly, unlike the Bouncy and normal Glowsticks, the Sticky Glowstick does not say "works when wet" in its tooltip; in fact, it has none.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Bug with the crafting recipe for Sticky Glowsticks has been fixed.
- Desktop 1.2: Recipe changed from 1 Gel per Glowstick to 1 Gel per 5 Glowsticks.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Recipe changed from 1 Gel per Glowstick to 1 Gel per 5 Glowsticks.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Recipe changed from 1 Gel per Glowstick to 1 Gel per 5 Glowsticks.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with recipes from Desktop 1.2.