|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobile versions of Terraria.|
|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||44 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will not destroy tiles.|
'Tossing may be difficult.'
- Internal Item ID: 2586
The Sticky Grenade is a throwable explosive weapon. It can be made by combining Grenades with Gel. Like the Sticky Bomb, it will not roll, and will instead stick to the first block it touches until it explodes.
Like normal Grenades they will detonate upon touching an Enemy, or the player that threw it.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since the explosion is delayed a good strategy is to toss one on the ground and wait for enemies to step on it.
- Sticky Grenades are still a very effective weapon against the Eater Of Worlds, Devourers, World Feeders, and Bone Serpents. In some cases they might even be more effective than their non sticky counterpart.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.08: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.