|Damage||60 (Ranged) / (Throwing)|
|Knockback||8 (Very strong)|
|Use time||45 (Very slow)|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will not destroy tiles|
'Tossing may be difficult.'
- Sticky Grenade
The Sticky Grenade is a consumable explosive throwing weapon. It can be made by combining Grenades with Gel. Like the Sticky Bomb, it will not roll, and will instead stick to the first block it touches until it explodes.
Like normal Grenades they will detonate upon touching an Enemy, or the player that threw it.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since the explosion is delayed a good strategy is to toss one on the ground and wait for enemies to step on it.
- Sticky Grenades are still a very effective weapon against the Eater Of Worlds, Devourers, World Feeders, and Bone Serpents. In some cases they might even be more effective than their non-sticky counterpart.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the tooltip, the Sticky Grenade's throwing range is similar to that of the standard grenade.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Fixed an issue where Sticky Grenades, Sticky Bombs, and Sticky Dynamite didn't always stick.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Weapon type changed from Throwing to Ranged.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Weapon type changed from Ranged to Throwing.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.08: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.