|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||45 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will not destroy tiles|
'Tossing may be difficult.'
- Sticky Grenade
The Sticky Grenade is a consumable explosive throwing weapon. It can be made by combining Grenades with Gel. Like the Sticky Bomb, it will not roll, and will instead stick to the first block it touches until it explodes.
Like normal Grenades they will detonate upon touching an Enemy, or the player that threw it.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since the explosion is delayed a good strategy is to toss one on the ground and wait for enemies to step on it.
- Sticky Grenades are still a very effective weapon against the Eater Of Worlds, Devourers, World Feeders, and Bone Serpents. In some cases they might even be more effective than their non sticky counterpart.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The description says 'Tossing may be difficult.'. This is a joke on how since the grenades are sticky they should stick to your hand when you try to throw it but they don't.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.08: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.