- Not to be confused with the Hardmode, post-Golem ranged weapon Stynger.
Stingers are crafting materials which have a 66% / 100% (2/3 / 1/1) chance to drop from Hornets and Spiked Jungle Slimes found in the Underground Jungle biome. Stingers are used in most Jungle-themed crafting recipes.
Excluding the consumable items, crafting all items requires 33 / 42 Stingers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The most profitable way to monetize excess Stingers is to craft them into Flask of Poisons for a profit of
500*5 per Stinger (requires one additional Bottled Water) / 100*1 per Stinger (requires one additional Bottled Water per five Stingers).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Desktop 1.2.4:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.