We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Effects||Unable to move or use items|
|Tooltip||You are completely petrified!|
|Internal Buff ID: 156|
Stoned is a debuff which causes the player to turn into stone, rendering them immobile and greatly increasing fall damage, while reducing the distance required before fall damage can occur. If the player is riding a mount, they will be dismounted. It also disables any accessories that grant immunity to fall damage, including the Lucky Horseshoe and all types of wings. However, the effects of the debuff can be negated by Pocket Mirror (Which grants immunity to it), Djinn's Curse, and Featherfall Potion.
The debuff can only be inflicted by Medusa when the player is in her line of sight and looking at her during her attack state. The debuff lasts 1-4 seconds, depending on how long Medusa has been in the attack state before the player faced her. Medusa cannot petrify any player not facing her direction, or is otherwise not within line of sight.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|1-4 seconds||100% (Stare attack)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Quick Heal works under the debuff.
- On mobile, getting killed by Stoned simply says “<Player Name> was slain...”
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Medusa can no longer petrify players directly above her.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Medusa now needs a straight line of sight to trigger the debuff while attacking.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 220.127.116.11. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 18.104.22.168. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 22.214.171.124.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 188.8.131.52.