|Effects||Unable to move or use items|
|Tooltip||You are completely petrified!|
|Internal Buff ID: 156|
Stoned is a debuff that causes the player to turn into stone, making the player immobile and greatly increasing fall damage. If the player is riding a mount, they will be dismounted. It also disables any accessories that grant immunity to fall damage, including the Lucky Horseshoe and Wings.
The debuff can only be inflicted by Medusa when the player is in her line of sight and looking at her during her attack state. The debuff lasts 1-4 seconds depending on how long Medusa has been in the attack state before the player faced her.
The debuff can be prevented by equipping a Pocket Mirror.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|1-4 seconds||100% (Stare attack)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Featherfall Potion does prevent fall damage from this debuff.
- Quick heal works under the debuff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Medusa can no longer petrify players directly above her.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Medusa now needs a straight line of sight to trigger the debuff while attacking.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()