|Effects||Unable to move or use items|
|Tooltip||You are completely petrified!|
- Internal Buff ID: 156
|A player inflicted with Stoned.|
Stoned is a debuff which causes the player to turn into stone, rendering them immobile and greatly increasing fall damage, while reducing the distance required before fall damage can occur. If the player is riding a mount, they will be dismounted. It also disables any accessories that grant immunity to fall damage, including the Lucky Horseshoe and all types of wings. However, the effects of the debuff can be negated by Pocket Mirror (which grants immunity to it), Djinn's Curse, and Featherfall Potion.
The debuff can only be inflicted by Medusa when the player is in her line of sight and looking at her during her attack state. The debuff lasts 1–4 seconds, depending on how long Medusa has been in the attack state before the player faced her. Medusa cannot petrify any player not facing her direction, or is otherwise not within line of sight.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|Medusa(Stare attack)||1–4 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Quick Heal works under the debuff.
- On Mobile, getting killed by Stoned results in the death message "<Player name> was slain...".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Medusa now needs a straight line of sight to trigger the debuff while attacking.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 22.214.171.124. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 126.96.36.199. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 188.8.131.52.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced with mechanics from Desktop 220.127.116.11.