|Effects||Unable to move or use items|
|Tooltip||You are completely petrified!|
|Internal Buff ID: 156|
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
Stoned is a debuff that causes the player to turn into stone, making the player immobile and causing falls to deal more damage than usual. If the player is riding on a mount, they will be dismounted. It also disables any accessories that grant immunity to fall damage, including the Lucky Horseshoe and Wings.
The debuff can only be inflicted by Medusa when the player is in her line of sight and looking at her during her attack state. The debuff lasts 1-4 seconds depending on how long Medusa has been in the attack state before the player faced her.
The debuff can be prevented by equipping a Pocket Mirror.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|1-4 seconds||100% (Stare attack)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Featherfall Potion does prevent fall damage from this debuff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Medusa can no longer petrify players directly above her.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Medusa now needs a straight line of sight to trigger the debuff while attacking.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()