Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Tooltip||Displays how fast the player is moving|
- Internal Item ID: 3099
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This content is transcluded from Informational Accessories/note. Unlike most accessories, informational accessories such as the Stopwatch do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The Stopwatch may be carried in the player's inventory without loss of functionality, unless equipped to a social slot. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped, however.
- Speed is displayed as MPH, with 1 MPH being roughly equal to 0.733 tiles per second. For example: The Mechanical Cart's top speed is 102 mph, which equals 75 tiles per second (20 pixels per tick, with one tick being 1/60th of a second).
- When running or in a Minecart, the Stopwatch's display only represents horizontal speed. When midair (jumping, flying, etc.), the displayed value is the total velocity in any direction.
- When moving horizontally along a Rope, the Stopwatch will display 0 mph regardless of how fast the player is moving.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- MPH conversion is hard coded as
216000/42240which directly multiplies the pixel per tick velocities used by the game. This coincides with the number of ticks per hour (60 ticks per second and 3600 seconds per hour = 216000 ticks) and the number of pixels per mile (16 pixels per tile, 1/2 tile per foot and 5280 feet per mile = 42240 pixels).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.