|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Storm Diver Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 425
The Storm Diver is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy that is summoned from the Vortex Pillar during the Lunar Events. Storm Divers wield a type of ranged weapon that is able to fire tight spreads of projectiles, similar to the Tactical Shotgun. Storm Divers are also able to glide and hover with what appear to be Jetpacks. They appear to have mud-colored skin, a green glass helmet, cyan colored claws, cyan lights, and an alien-like shotgun.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a player is affected by the Distorted debuff inflicted by the Alien Queen, Storm Divers can hover up to the player and will have a much greater chance of damaging the player, as they will be stuck at a certain height in midair until the effect wears off.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Storm Divers appear to be Vortexians utilizing equipment similar to those crafted from Vortex Fragments.
- Visually, the gun held by Storm Divers slightly resembles the Vortex Beater.
- The Bestiary entry for the Storm Diver: "These alien soldiers carry a versatile arsenal of celestial rifles and cosmic accessories that allow them to defy gravity."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Name changed from "Vortex Rifleman" to "Storm Diver".
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.