|Damage||17 / 15 Ranged|
|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Tooltip||Explodes into deadly shrapnel|
Stynger Bolts are the ammunition used solely by the Stynger, and have a 100% of dropping from the Golem if the Stynger is dropped. Additional bolts can be purchased from the Witch Doctor and Arms Dealer (75 each), and on Mobile version, the Demolitionist (10 each, once Golem has been defeated.), as long as the Stynger is in the player's inventory.
Stynger Bolts explode on impact and release up to 5 pieces of explosive shrapnel that deal regular damage. The initial blast has a radius of 5 tiles (comparable to Rocket III at 6 tiles), while the shrapnel explosions have a radius of 3 tiles. The explosions do not damage the player.
1000 Stynger Bolts cost 7 50 to purchase, or 1 , if purchased from the Demolitionist.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When using Shroomite armor, Stynger Bolts are categorized as Rockets.
- Because Stynger Bolts are not Arrows, they do not receive a boost from the Magic Quiver.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Damage increased from 15 to 17.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.