|Damage||17 / 15 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||1 (Extremely weak)|
|Tooltip||Explodes into deadly shrapnel|
Stynger Bolts are the ammunition used solely by the Stynger, and have a 100% of dropping from the Golem if the Stynger is dropped. Additional bolts can be purchased from the Witch Doctor and Arms Dealer (
75*75 per bolt), and on Old-gen console and , the Demolitionist ( 10*10 per bolt, once Golem has been defeated), as long as the Stynger is in the player's inventory.
Stynger Bolts explode on impact and release up to 5 pieces of explosive shrapnel that deal regular damage. The initial blast has a radius of 5 tiles (comparable to Rocket III at 6 tiles), while the shrapnel explosions have a radius of 3 tiles. The explosions do not damage the player.
1000 Stynger Bolts cost
75000*750 to purchase, or 10000*1, if purchased from the Arms Dealer.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When using Shroomite armor, Stynger Bolts are categorized as rockets.
- Because Stynger Bolts are not arrows, they do not receive a boost from the Magic Quiver.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Item sprite updated.
- Projectile sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Damage increased from 15 to 17.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.