|Damage||35 / 33 (Melee)|
|Knockback||7.75 (Very Strong)|
|Critical chance||11% / 4%|
|Use time||44 (Very Slow)|
|Inflicts debuff||On Fire!|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Internal Item ID: 220|
- Not to be confused with Starfury.
The Sunfury is a flail weapon that emits light when thrown, and can also give enemies the On Fire! debuff. Like other Flails, it is a ball-and-chain that swings outward, returns when its maximum distance is reached, is largely affected by gravity, and will continue to hang off the player if the attack button is held, causing damage to enemies that touch it. The Sunfury is obtained from Shadow Chests in The Underworld. The Sunfury is the best Pre-Hardmode flail.
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Sunfury's range, high damage, piercing ability, and lack of any Mana or Ammo cost makes it useful well into Hardmode.
- With a bridge, the Sunfury can do wonders against the Wall of Flesh on Normal due to it's infinite penetration and high damage. However, on Expert mode it is inadvisable due to the distance the player is recommended to keep from the Wall, and it's much higher speeds.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Damage increased from 33 to 35
- Knockback increased from 7 to 7.75.
- Critical chance increased from 4% to 11%.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop 1.0.5: Damage decreased from 40 to 33.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
| Flails |
|Chain Knife • Ball O' Hurt • The Meatball • Blue Moon • Anchor • Sunfury Chain Guillotines • KO Cannon • Dao of Pow • Flower Pow • Golem Fist • Flairon • Solar Eruption|