Sunglasses are a vanity item equipped in the Social Helmet slot. They do not offer any bonus stats to the character.
Like Goggles, these do not cover the player's hair, allowing for the player to hide their helmet and/or show their hair. As an additional effect, while the player is wearing sunglasses, the sun in the background will appear to be doing the same.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sun texture with sunglasses has not been updated for the 1.2 sun. It is likely this is intentional.
- The sun on the title screen will still be the sunglasses-wearing sun when upon exiting a world where the player had the sunglasses equipped.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Changed from an armor item to a vanity item.
- Desktop 1.0.3: Introduced as an armor item.
- Console-Release: Introduced as a vanity item.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced as a vanity item.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced as a vanity item.