- Internal Item ID: 237
Sunglasses are a vanity item equipped in the Social Helmet slot, and can be worn without losing set-bonuses from your armor (except for afterimages and other vanity effects). Sunglasses will only change the appearance of your character.
Sunglasses do not offer any bonus stats to your character. Like Goggles, these do not cover the player's hair, allowing you to hide your helmet to show your hair.
As an additional effect, while the player is wearing sunglasses, the sun will appear to be doing the same.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sun texture with sunglasses has not been updated for the 1.2 sun. It is likely this is intentional.
- The sun on the title Screen will still be the sunglasses-wearing sun when upon exiting a world where the player had the sunglasses equipped.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.0.4: Changed from an armor item to a vanity item.
- Desktop 1.0.3: Introduced as an armor item.
- Console-Release: Introduced as a vanity item.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced as a vanity item.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced as a vanity item.