Super Healing Potion
- Internal Item ID: 3544
Super Healing Potion is a potion that heals 200 health. Consumption will trigger the Potion Sickness debuff. Though their crafting cost is fairly significant, they are the highest tier of healing potion in the game.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Getting the Alchemy Table is highly suggested before creating these potions due to the high material cost (the Alchemy Table has a 33% chance to not consume potion crafting ingredients).
- These potions are obtainable before breaking the 4th Celestial Tower by crafting the fragments dropped by the remaining tower with the other three types of fragments.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Super Healing Potion can be very valuable for extended fights, especially in Expert, where the player must seize every advantage given to them.
- They are a good use for the fragments after the Moon Lord has been defeated and all of the other gear has been attained, and, if gathered quickly after the destruction of the pillars, they can come in handy during the player's first encounter with him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the only Healing Potion not dropped by any Boss.
- The sprite of the Super Healing Potion shares a strong resemblance to the potion with the same name in Diablo II.
- Even though the Super Healing Potion heals more than the Greater Healing Potion, in addition to being used in crafting it, it has a lower sell value than the Greater Healing Potion (3 for the Super Healing Potion vs. 10 for the Greater Healing Potion).
- The Super Healing Potion's rarity is lower than the rarity of four of its ingredients, the Lunar Fragments.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.