Super Star Shooter
|Uses ammo||Fallen Star|
|Use time||12 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'Sure, Brain, but where are you going to get enough stars for this?'|
- Internal Item ID: 4060
The Super Star Shooter is a Hardmode ranged weapon that fires Fallen Stars and is an indirect upgrade to the Star Cannon. The stars shot from the item summon an extra projectile upon contact with an enemy, hitting them again, similar to the Influx Waver. It is purchased from the Traveling Merchant for
500000*50, after defeating any Mechanical Boss.
Unlike the Star Cannon, this weapon is able to knock back enemies and land critical hits.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stars fired from this gun can go through the upper side of platforms, unlike the Star Cannon.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When grappled or standing next to a wall, the shots from this weapon will impact the wall when fired at certain angles. Avoid this by fighting in the open or using a multi use grappling hook.
- This weapon can be easily used in Journey mode, as Fallen Stars can be duplicated.
- Items that enhance ammo reservation such as the Ammo Box will help, as Fallen Stars can be hard to gather in large amounts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip is a reference to the "Pinky and the Brain" and "Animaniacs" TV shows.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.