Suspicious Looking Skull
- Internal Item ID: 5016
The Suspicious Looking Skull is used to summon Ocram, a boss exclusive to the Old-gen console version and version. Like most bosses, two Ocrams cannot be summoned at the same time, and attempting to summon a second will not work. Ocram can only be summoned in a Hardmode world at night.
The Suspicious Looking Skull requires, in total, 20 Souls of Light, 6 Lenses, 15 Iron/Lead Bars, 30 Bones, 8 Souls of Night, and 10 Adamantite/Titanium Bars.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
|Suspicious Looking Skull ()||Mythril Anvil|
|Suspicious Looking Skull ()|
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
|Iron Ore × 3||Lead Ore × 3|
|Bone × 30|
Also in )
|Lens × 3|
|Soul of Light × 6||Soul of Light × 3||Soul of Night × 3|
|Iron Bar × 5||or||Lead Bar × 5|
|Adamantite Ore × 50||Titanium Ore × 50|
|Soul of Night × 5||/||/||/||/||Soul of Light × 5|
|Mechanical Eye × 2||Adamantite Bar × 10|
|or||Titanium Bar × 10||Mechanical Skull|
|Suspicious Looking Skull|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once you convert your pre-1.3 world, the Suspicious Looking Skull will be removed from it, replaced with 28.
- The Suspicious Looking Skull uses the most items to craft of any boss-summoning item.
- The Suspicious Looking Skull is the only item to use other boss summoning items in its recipe (The Mechanical Eye and Skull).
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Removed and replaced with 28.
- Mobile 1.2.11964: Can now be crafted with either Adamantite or Titanium Bars.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.