|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||70 / 140|
|Max Life||450 / 900|
|KB Resist||80% / 82%|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- 0.4% ( )
- Internal NPC ID: 166
They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom Debuffs. It moves incredibly fast, so it is recommended to use rapid-fire weapons or weapons with high Knockback. The Swamp Thing also seems to occasionally stop in place, leaving it vulnerable to attacks.
On the Old-gen console version and , they can drop the versionBroken Hero Sword, an item needed to craft the Terra Blade. They can also open Doors. On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, the Swamp Thing will not drop anything besides Coins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Swamp Thing is a reference to the namesake 1982 classic horror film.
- The Swamp Thing is also a reference to the DC comics series.
- When a Swamp Thing is killed on the Old-gen console version, the remains of a Zombie appear rather than those of itself.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Sprite updated.
- No longer drops the Broken Hero Sword.
- No longer capable of opening Doors.
- Damage reduced from 80 to 70.
- Defense reduced from 32 to 26.
- Health increased from 350 to 450.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.