|Tooltip||Releases bees, douses the user in honey and increases movement speed when damaged|
|Sell||2 / 4|
|Buff tooltip||Movement speed is increased|
|Duration||8 seconds |
|Buff tooltip||Life regeneration is increased|
The Sweetheart Necklace is an accessory which grants the player the Panic! and Honey buffs when damaged, increasing movement speed by 50% for 8 / 5 seconds and health regeneration for 5 seconds, and releases a concentrated burst of bees.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The bee spawning effect of the Honey Comb, Sweetheart Necklace, Honey Balloon and Bee Cloak do not stack. Only 1-3 / 1-4 bees will appear after being damaged regardless of how many of these items are equipped.
- Any source of damage will trigger the buff except for damage-over-time debuffs like standing on Hellstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only combination using a Honey Comb that can be sold for more than the parts could be individually.
- The Sweetheart Necklace's name is a pun on how, due to it being a heart necklace and honey combined, the necklace charm could literally be called a sweet heart. It is also a reference to a sweetheart neckline.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Panic! duration increased from 5 to 8 seconds.
- The player now receives the Honey buff after being hit.
- The base damage of the Bees generated has been increased from 7 to 13, 18 with the Hive Pack.
- This damage is multiplied by 1.5x in Expert mode, and 2x in Master mode.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sell value decreased from 4 to 2.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.