Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
Despite its name, the Switch does not need to act as an on/off mechanism. When wired to Dart Traps, for example, right-clicking the Switch will always cause the Trap to shoot, the same as a Pressure Plate would, no matter which position the switch happens to be in.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Switch is identical in operation to the Lever, except Switches can't be placed on platforms. The Lever is also easier to see and provides a larger clicking target, whereas Switches can be more difficult to spot and click on due to being only a single tile in size (which may actually be a benefit in PvP, should a player wish to hide a trap mechanism). Switches can be painted like most other blocks, allowing them to be camouflaged to blend in with their surroundings.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now placeable on walls.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Fixed switch duplication bug (presumably for real this time).
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Switch duplication no longer works.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.