From Terraria Wiki
The Tabi is a Hardmode, post-Plantera accessory which has a 8.33% / 12.5% (1/12 / 1/8) chance to drop from Bone Lee in the post-Plantera Dungeon. It allows the player to perform a dash attack by double-tapping the
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Allows the ability to dash|
Double tap a direction
- Internal Item ID: 977
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the player continues to move after dashing, the ability from items such as the Hermes Boots will be activated.
- Due to the controls on the Mobile version, it may be difficult to perform a dash.
- It can be used to activate the charge of a Unicorn Mount if timed correctly.
- In the , shifting the circle pad twice in the preferred direction works as it would on any other version, but as this can be tedious and/or tiring, it is possible, as long as a versionGrappling Hook is in the player's inventory, to press
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tabi are traditional Japanese socks that are ankle high, with a separation between the big toe and the other toes.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Dash is now longer, but requires more time to recharge.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now bring the player to full speed instead of stopping.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.