Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||60 / 120 (melee)|
100 / 160 (ranged)
|Max Life||400 / 800|
|KB Resist||60% / 64%|
- Internal NPC ID: 292
The Tactical Skeleton is a Hardmode, post-Plantera enemy that appears in the Dungeon. Because it is armed with a Tactical Shotgun, the Tactical Skeleton stays a distance away from the player in order to fire. They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs just like the Hell Armored Bones. They are most common in areas backed with Tiled Walls.
It is one of the few enemies that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While it seems to wield what is presumably the Shotgun, it drops the Tactical Shotgun, which is fully automatic.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Drop chance of items reduced.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.