|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Tactical Skeleton Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 292
The Tactical Skeleton is a Hardmode, post-Plantera enemy that appears in the Dungeon. Because it is armed with a Tactical Shotgun, the Tactical Skeleton stays a distance away from the player in order to fire. They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs just like the Hell Armored Bones. They are most common in areas backed with Tiled Walls.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While it seems to wield what is presumably the Shotgun, it drops the Tactical Shotgun, which is fully automatic.
- Their bestiary entry states that they wield Boomsticks.
- As it drops the SWAT helmet, the Tactical Skeleton seems to be modeled as an undead SWAT officer.
- The Bestiary entry for the Tactical Skeleton: "With thick armor and mighty boomsticks, it's clear these bones are prepared for a siege. Part of an elite military unit in their past lives."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Drop chance of items reduced.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.