Game-Breaking Glitch[edit source]
i found a game breaking glitch that crashes a ps3 console and then whan you turn it back on the ps3 console it ask you if you want to fix it and if you say yes it freezes the ps3 and if you say no it deletes data off the ps3 i lost 2 off my psp vita games off my ps3 and even if i delete it and redownload it still freezes and deletes data off my ps3 and im upset about it plz fix it —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk)
- We at the wiki have no affiliation with Re-Logic, and can't actually do anything to fix it. --Xolroc (talk) 01:48, 29 July 2014 (UTC)
What consoles, a little more info please[edit source]
This page has such limited information about the product itself. For example what are the minimum system requirements for this game? Which consoles can, and which can't run it (the list of consoles is limited) like, for example can an original XBox run this? It says it runs on "Xbox Live Arcade" is that like Steam? I understand there are several versions of XBox, so yeah this is confusing. Can one get the game in a disc/cartridge? A little more information, because I really object on buying a $400 console just to play Terraria, perhaps would rather buy a used console since I don't care for any other game. I can't wait for Steam Machine to be released, which is the next major console we will ever have since our pointless purchase of our last Nintendo brand product: the Wii (version 2 incompatible with gamecube games) left us very disappointed in console gaming. =/ --Molokaicreeper (talk) 02:41, 24 October 2014 (UTC)
- Currently the game is available for Xbox 360, PS3 and PS Vita (which, along with the purchase links, can be found on the main page). Xbox One and PS4 versions are also being developed. You never list system requirements for consoles, only the consoles that run the game. On a side note: the game is also available for the PC on Steam and GoG. --0icke0 (talk) 11:01, 24 October 2014 (UTC)
Minor error in version listing[edit source]
The article lists the Wii U's release version as 1.3 and the current version as 1.1.2 (?). I would correct it but I don't know what the proper release version was. 18.104.22.168 17:45, 13 July 2015 (UTC)SchmoopiePoopie
- Thanks for pointing this out. The WiiU version won't be released for a few months so neither of those values should be filled, but this page has been victim to a fair bit of vandalism lately. I've corrected it. Gearzein (talk) 18:27, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
anybody got animation sprite sheets for arch wyvern, orca, horned god set, shadow mummy, guineapig, sparkly wings?
3DS Content[edit source]
Based on testing I've done, the 3DS version has Heart Arrows, the Valentine Ring, all of the Easter season content, everything from Halloween except Soul Cake Mana Stars and the Tax Collector, Dye Trader, and Clothier vanity outfits, Wiesnbrau, all of the Thanksgiving season content, Santa Bunnies, Present Slimes, Giant Bows, and Green, Blue, and Yellow Presents (all of which will only drop Red and Green Candy Cane Blocks). The Chinese New Year isn't clear on dates, so I couldn't set my 3DS accordingly to check and see if it has Chinese New Year content.
In terms of Mobile-exclusive pets, the 3DS only has the Suspicious Looking Apple, Turkey Feather, and Holiday Bauble. Otherwise it also has all of the pets that are both Mobile- and Console-exclusive.
So to sum up, the 3DS version has all of what's Console-exclusive, and most of what's Mobile-exclusive, with the exception of some seasonal content and a few pets. PlanteraBlade (talk) 07:47, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks! I was about to plead for somebody to look into it, but you are a couple of steps ahead of me :) :) I'll update the page tomorrow. Now I need to find somebody to research the Wii U version. I wonder if they have the same content as the 3DS. --Ferretwings (talk) 02:06, 19 June 2016 (UTC)
3ds questions[edit source]
Hi! I am planning to get the new 2ds when it comes out. In order to have all my stuff transferred over, I need to do a system transfer. Are there any side effects? I have the digital copy (from Eshop so I don't lose it :p) And the original 2ds Thanks
Pipeworks Porting[edit source]
In the introduction of the page doesn't say the the Console version is ported by Pipeworks now, is that intentional? Awesome_Diamonds 15:09, 3 May 2017 (UTC)
- Yes, the current console version is still made by Engine Software. Once the update hits, it'll be changed accordingly. – KM100 (talk) 00:16, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks —Awesome_Diamonds 23:47, 16 May 2017 (UTC)
Question about the 3DS Version of Terraria[edit source]
So I recently just bought the 3DS Version of Terraria, only to find out that it's not updated in two years. This is not a game request. My question is, is the new 3DS capable of running Terraria 1.3 if it is ever going to be updated to that version? Because I personally think that a lot of people will have demand for the 3DS, because of the controls, portability, etc. If it will, can it support LARGER worlds than the current ones? If I would get a response, I would appreciate it. —Preceding unsigned comment added by TimmSkiller102 (talk • contribs) at 13:06, 3 September 2018 (UTC)