Use in Farming[edit source]
I read something that implied that these could be used to harvest plants. The big question to me is whether they harvest plants that are in pots; anyone have experience with this? --Theothersteve7 16:13, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
- I would have immediately said "They don't", because you need a pick for it, but to be safe I checked it and no, they don't even detroy natural pot flowers. 184.108.40.206 21:16, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
The Dart Trap can be create in front of Old Man and can kill him.
- Not a Bug. Dart Traps injure everything. You, monsters, NPCs. The dart hits something, it takes damage. Old Man is no different. LoZDestroyer 23:43, 21 January 2012 (UTC)
How much damage do dart traps do? It doesn't seem to say...
Additional stuff[edit source]
1. Cooldown=3seconds, surprisingly low if you ask me, excellent for pushing things around.
2. Range= ...basically infinite, I walked several screens away, following an arrow until it hit a Living tree.
3. Pierce= At least 4(3Jellyfish and me), propably infinite.
Didn't feel comfortable with adding that in myself, but perhaps it's helpful. 220.127.116.11 21:26, 15 January 2015 (UTC)
- range: infinite while on-screen, test this by wiring up a dart trap to a timer and walking slowly away in the direction it's shooting. You'll notice that at some point they stop shooting, not because the timer stops working but because the darts despawn. Cooldown 3s and range infinite is true.18.104.22.168 09:45, 11 February 2015 (UTC)