Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Does anybody else think this boss references Agahnim, or however you spell his name, from The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past? Like Agahnim, he uses clones, has a lightning attack, an ice attack that shoots in six directions, and has some kind of glow projectile. It could be a coincidence, but I find it interesting that his attacks are very similar.
Possible bug with Treasure Bags[edit source]
I've defeated two Lunatic Cultists on Expert Mode and didn't receive even one Treasure Bag, so there might either be a bug with them being dropped or their chance might not be exactly 100%. Did anyone else encounter a similar behaviour?--DoubleFloat (talk) 08:00, 12 July 2015 (
His treasure bag is unobtainable. The developers didn't include it. I am [[User:Figmeister|Figmeister]]. If you want to talk to me, please leave a comment on my [[User_talk:Figmeister|talk page.]] (talk) 21:53, 20 August 2015 (UTC)
suggested merge for lunatic cultist and ancient light[edit source]
the ancient light is a projectile-type enemy exclusive to the lunatic, so why keep it seperate when the page has only one sentence [which is redundent to this page, i might add]? FinaLemon 21:06, 29 October 2015 (UTC)
- I agree, projectiles don't really need their own pages. One day when I have more time I'll go through and remove them. Gearzein (talk) 04:59, 30 October 2015 (UTC)
New tactic for battle! Piranha gun![edit source]
if you didn't already know, the Piranha gun is the ideal weapon for telling which is the real one when he uses duplicates. It follows the real one, reveals where it will apear and returns! not great at dealing damage but it will help the battle!
I have noticed that it is possible to tell if the cultist is going to do certain attacks:
- Fireball/Ice ball/Ancient Light: It stays in place and raises it's arms until it is pointing forward and attacks
- Force Lightning: It teleports right above the player and raises it's arms up and spawns the orb.
- Clone: It phases the same way that Duke Fishron would when it is spawning sharknados and dissapears. It then attempts to make two extra clones each time and has an upper limit of seven clones.
220.127.116.11 09:50, 29 June 2016 (UTC)
So easy[edit source]
Hard? I managed to defeat him on expert mode with all 5 clones(max) with the following gear:
- Weapon: Razorblade Typhoon
- Mount: UFO
- Potions: Super Healing Potion(around 4), Super Mana Potion(around 50)
- Armour: Solar Flare
- Equipment: Fire Gauntlet, Mana Flower, Celestial Shell, Ankh Shield, Yoaiz0r's Spell(not used).
- Minions: Stardust Cell(1)
My trick is to dodge attacks while spamming attacks.(I suck at dodging) 18.104.22.168 03:03, 20 August 2016 (UTC)