Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
box / bag open[edit source]
on my android tablet, when i click a box it opens the box as default window (so i would have to switch to my bag) on my android phone, when i click a box it opens my bag as default, and i would need to click the box at the menu on the top to access the box..
not sure why they function differently, but one is a nexus 7 and one is a htc one X
a new pet on the rise[edit source]
hey guys i was just wondering when are you going to add the new elfa pet that is availble on the mobile versions, because i have recieved one and they are pretty cool with them being the easiest pet to obtain in the game as it is havested from snow covered trees just was wondering when it was going to be added to the list of pets —Preceding unsigned comment added by Death3789 (talk • contribs) at 22:16, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
for free [clarification needed][edit source]
- After checking around a bit there appears to be two Terraria mobile-version apps: the free, limited trial version and the paid complete version. I guess "free" refers to the former. NoseOfCthulhu (talk) 17:31, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- For the mobile version, hardmode features do not exist. Don't confuse mobile for console, though, since the console versions do have hardmode and hardmode-related features. --KZaicon (talk) 12:41, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
- Oh okay, that makes sense. However, on the page it writes mobile version has Dragon armor, which require armors made of hardmode ores, is that a misleading info or what?? FunAlways (talk) 11:06, 2 April 2014 (UTC)
Debug Menu(?)[edit source]
When I was playing on mobile I accidentally opened it by double tapping on the edge of the pause menu. Is this possible for anyone else? —Preceding unsigned comment added by JimmyChuckZ (talk • contribs) at 19:50, 24 September 2014 (UTC)
Debug Menu[edit source]
... I didn't mean to find it, but I found two interesting things while messing with it. One is NPC 76 And two is there is a golden seaweed that spawns in a turtle.
EDIT: Since the new update, this feature was removed as it was most likely accidentally left in the game —Preceding unsigned comment added by MegaMCAlly (talk • contribs) at 21:56, 29 September 2014 (UTC)
My friend has experienced some thing very strange. One of his characters has had some things gone missing,the mini map is not working saying the world ends early but it doesn't though were it apparently ends three is a large hole and his npc's are not spawning. Has this happened to any one else? Please let me know and tell what else may be going on. —Preceding unsigned comment added by ThePyromancer13 (talk • contribs) at 21:14, 27 February 2015
- Like all bugs, these sorts of anomalies would have to be reported and investigated at the forums. Most editors here don't have the means to actually test your case or do anything about a report like this. Gearzein (talk) 23:29, 28 February 2015 (UTC)
Alchemy Plants[edit source]
Crafting Bug... maybe.[edit source]
So everything was working fine at first, but after about a month of playing on my GS4, I was able to use all crafting stations regardless of whether I was near one or not. Also, the icons for the materials are too big. But when I emailed mobile support, they just said: "No action required. Closing." So... Any thoughts? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 01:32, 16 April 2015 (UTC)
anybody got spritesheet/animations for holyhandgrenade, romancandle, oktober vanity, spectral armor, albino antlion, turkor, diseasetor bunny, turkey, golden turtle, guinea pig, sparkly wings?
anybody got ai./hitbox for turkor?
anybody know how to make a script that activates things based on the clock like the holiday events use 22.214.171.124 18:35, 14 July 2015 (UTC)
All my stuff from 2 years of playing is all gone[edit source]
Today I got into my terraria world with all my stuff in it and there were no npc's then I tried to open a chest but I couldn't in my chests I had many rare items and just everything like a crimson key mold
All my stuff from 2 years of playing is all gone 126.96.36.199 00:09, 24 September 2015 (UTC)
- I am sad to hear that your game seems to have been messed up. My best suggestions would be to - assuming you have superuser permissions on your device - either create a new world where you use inventory editing (see this guide) to regain your lost items, or try to reclaim the world file (see this step) in case it can restore itself. You may also consult the official forums in case you haven't already. NoseOfCthulhu (talk) 02:39, 26 September 2015 (UTC)
- Apologies. That filter case was the result of another problem with translations; that's largely been resolved so I'll look into disabling that abuse filter. I've also added the link as requested. Gearzein (talk) 19:00, 5 November 2015 (UTC)
-Desserts don't spawn in worlds or rarely spawn in. -Walking to different Biomes does not change the background music correctly. -Putting special items in the main inventory(coins, arrows, etc.) crashes the game. -World generation doesn't generate correctly leaving the world with Biomes squeezed together. -Local multiplayer doesn't save properly --Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 15:44, 11 January 2016
Please do not report these bugs on this wiki. We can't explain it or discuss it properly. Instead of reporting bugs on this wiki, report on the forums. And also, when you have finished typing your comment, please add your signature, which is 4 ~. So I hope you report these bugs on the forums and 505 Games will fix them. And I'm assuming my relpy is late so sorry about that -IosKent (Talk Page - Contribs) 06:42, 4 September 2017 (UTC)