Ruthless Modifier[edit source]
Hey, I noticed something on the ruthless modifier, it gains a 20% modifier as of the current update, I can't confirm the exact update that it was changed, but I am playing on the most current update.
Deadly Modifier[edit source]
The Ranged modifier "Deadly" on Minishark shows 17% damage and 12% speed and has no Critical, Velocity or Knockback modifiers. Terraria 1.1.2 Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/IAZY357.png
- It has the Deadly modifier from the common section, which gives 10% damage and 10% speed. Furthermore, as noted multiple times on the page, the values may differ due to rounding. (e.g. the Minishark has 6 damage. 10% extra means 6.6 damage, which is rounded to 7 damage. The result is (7/6-1)*100%=17% damage extra. The same goes for the speed attribute.) --0icke0 (talk) 17:34, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, I couldn't figure out the chart formatting, but deadly should say +12% speed and +8% damage, not 10 of each, at least for Melee modifiers. - 22.214.171.124 02:22, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
Mythical and Masterful on Console[edit source]
I've found differences in the Console Version between Mythical and Masterful for Magic Modifiers where Masterful is a much larger -Mana Cost than Mythical, however on one table it lists the values as being the same for -Mana Cost. LodanSD (talk) 03:22, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
Different Mystic modifier[edit source]
I got a Mystic Leaf Blower after beating Plantera, and it has +10% damage and -25% mana cost, while the table says Mystic is +10% dmg and -15% mana cost. Is this a new thing in 1.2?
- More likely a rounding adjustment as well. 4*85%=3.4, rounds to 3, recalculates for display as (3/4-1)=-25%.
Sortable Table Bug[edit source]
At least one of the sortable tables on this page (namely the last "complete list" table) is sorting percentage values alphanumerically. e.g. 18% is being sorted in between 10% and 5%. Specifically, I noticed this when sorting the complete list table by "Size". Sorry I don't have the knowledge of how to fix this. Roachy1 (talk) 05:58, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Item Modifiers[edit source]
Any item can be given a modifier via Invedits and using commands on servers such as Tshock, these modifiers can only be applied if they have ONLY speed or velocity buffs/debuffs, I don't know why this is, but you can get a Hasty Spooky Hook, which, using a calculator, should round to 17.8 velocity instead of 15.5, I'd like someone to confirm if this change in the velocity actually happens.
What does "speed" mean?[edit source]
when universal modifiers such as "agile" say speed what do they mean?
Delete Bug[edit source]
The listed bug concerning deletion when exiting the reforge screen without completing the transaction is not correct for me on the PC version. If I walk away or use the Magic Mirror on accident (which I've done) the item is simply dropped where the Goblin Tinkerer was. Confirmation? Running latest version as of 1/22/2014.
Broken Modifier[edit source]
- Edit: I will test on a few more items to confirm. After reading some more notes I am unsure if what I'm seeing is correct or not. --Feildmaster (talk) 14:36, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
Mobile version[edit source]
How do you reforge weapons gotten from a biome chest? I got a broken piranha gun T^T. -- commented by an anonymous user
- There is a known bug with the latest mobile update where most of the 1.2 weapons cannot be reforged. The only thing you can do is wait for it to be fixed. Chrisf1020 (talk) 03:45, 17 December 2014 (UTC)
- No, there are no armor modifiers.
About a glitch[edit source]
I don't know if this is still a thing but there used to be an issue with the mobile version whereby if an item was left in the reforge slot and the goblin tinkerer's window was exited, the item was lost. Maybe, assuming it hasn't been fixed, this should be mentioned on the page as a warning. I seem to remember losing a clockwork assault rifle to it.
About this edit, it looks wrong for me. Reasons is because it repeats the same modifier and it is related to PVP, please check it if it is okay. And please undo me if I am incorrect or mistaken. Thanks! --IosKent (Talk Page - Contribs) 09:27, 9 September 2016 (UTC)--
- I listed it separately because it applies to all types of weapons, not just summoning. Also some people will be checking the modifiers page because they plan on doing PvP, and Ruthless is usually the best modifier for PvP. Baconfry (talk) 18:42, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
Are the modifiers weighted at all?[edit source]
That is, is there always equal chance of getting any available modifier, or are they weighted? If so, this suggests that it should be possible to figure the average number of tries needed to get whatever modifier is desired, or even to get either of 2 equally-desirable modifiers. --MentalMouse42 (talk) 04:27, 8 February 2018 (UTC)