The three NPCs that I got for the painter were the guide, the merchant, and the Demolitionist! If the Demolitionist could move in before the merchant, my second one would have been the Demolitionist because I found my grenades in the first-ever chest I found!!! :-)
obtaining some paintings: corruption biome[edit source]
painter needs to be in a crorru^ption/crimson wbiome to do some paintings. however, you cant put him in those biomes, given any house would be corrupted....
does someone have any soluytion to this apparent paradox???22.214.171.124 20:35, 20 July 2014 (UTC)
- Here are some ways:
- Teleport him to a corrupted biome with Teleporters.
- Teleport him to a corrupted biome with a King Statue.
- Make him live in a house located high above a corrupted biome, then make him fall down into it (NPCs cannot die from fall damage).
- Transform the area he's currently living in to a corrupted biome, either with the Clentaminator or by placing corrupted Blocks (you'll need about 200, I think).
- Hopefully one of these may help you. NoseOfCthulhu (talk) 18:52, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
Do one of his quotes reference 50 shades of grey? It should be added to trivia. --126.96.36.199 10:22, 18 August 2015 (UTC)