- 1 Number of pirates?
- 2 Pirate Banner
- 3 Cutlass drop rate incorrect
- 4 Not listed as PC only
- 5 More golden item drops
- 6 Pirate Invasion spawns at an NPC town rather than the center of the map. (?)
- 7 Drop tables incomplete
- 8 Mechanical Worm?
- 9 Effects of having NPC near spawn
- 10 Suggested split for "pirates"
- 11 What are the chances of having 2 pirate invasions in a row?!
Number of pirates?[edit source]
Pirate Banner[edit source]
Cutlass drop rate incorrect[edit source]
Umm... The cutlass drop rate CAN NOT be right. I have gotten around twenty cutlasses, and only two discount cards and no lucky coins or coin guns. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 22:02, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
- According to the page, cutlasses are 10x more common than discount cards, 20x more common than lucky coins, and 40x more common than coin guns. Only thing you've shown from your stats are that cutlasses are indeed 10x more likely to drop than discount cards. --126.96.36.199 23:06, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
Not listed as PC only[edit source]
It seems this is PC Only Content, but isn't listed as such... 188.8.131.52 10:59, 19 November 2013 (UTC)
More golden item drops[edit source]
There seems to be more golden item drops from the pirates since the latest patch. there is at least a golden grandfather clock.--184.108.40.206 17:29, 17 February 2014 (UTC)
- Have you actually seen the Golden Grandfather Clock drop or is that an assumption based on the images in the 1.2.3. content? AFAIK it is unobtainable. --220.127.116.11 05:28, 23 February 2014 (UTC)
- Actually I just saw added to the wiki, I had no idea it was actually unobtainable.--18.104.22.168 18:16, 23 February 2014 (UTC)
Pirate Invasion spawns at an NPC town rather than the center of the map. (?)[edit source]
From what I've seen, I think they've changed the way where the invasion happens. Instead of them spawning in the center of the map, they now spawn where your NPC town is at. I've built a small town near the Ocean biome and when I summoned the invasion, they seem to invade the town rather than the center of the map. May need someone to test this out to be sure this is true. NyanTarts (talk) 22:38, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
Drop tables incomplete[edit source]
Golden Sofa and Pirate Staff need added to the drop tables... idk the chance of either but I got a sofa and minions page says the staff is added. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 05:44, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
Mechanical Worm?[edit source]
Just got a mechanical worm from one of the pirates I believe, was fighting the invasion in a snow biome before any hardmode boss has been defeated (Purpose of farming for an Ice Biome Key mold), is this a bug? Or is it simply a rare occurrence? It just seems rather odd is all x3 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 04:14, 3 June 2015 (UTC)
- Mechanical Worms have a chance of dropping from any enemy in Hardmode before the Destroyer has been defeated. It's a feature that was added in 1.2 to encourage people to fight the Hardmode bosses earlier. --KM100 (talk) 14:36, 3 June 2015 (UTC)
Effects of having NPC near spawn[edit source]
- because of it saying that the sun rises from the "west" rather then the west in terraria made me feel that its saying the sun always is from the east but thats actually false as on some planets like venus that rotate clockwise rather than counter clockwise like the earth and that means its west where the rising happens not the east and more at the website i cant link to cause my account is apperently new or something and i cant msg an admin cause i dont know who is or isnt one.... ima add a reply to this once i can and if i remember and the sunrise thing is more to everywhere saying that the "west" not the west.... Guestds (talk) 11:11, 29 December 2016 (UTC)
Suggested split for "pirates"[edit source]
I don't think it's really necessary, the pirates are not especially distinctive as a group, nor complicated, and they don't appear outside their event. --MentalMouse42 (talk) 23:17, 28 January 2018 (UTC)
What are the chances of having 2 pirate invasions in a row?![edit source]
I'm not the best at math and I'm also 11 so someone that's decent at math, what are the chances of having 2 pirate invasions in a row? And if you can, tell me the formula.