Is the mana cost still 0 with full meteroite as of 1.0.5?
- Yes --GauHelldragon 10:51, 16 July 2011 (UTC)
Leading your target[edit source]
You do actually have to lead your targets, if they're moving. The energy bolts the gun fires are not instant, and take a certain amount of time to reach their targets, even if they are quicker than, say, the muskets from the game. You just don't have to lead them as much. Saying that you "don't have to lead your target" simply isn't true.
Space Gun mana set[edit source]
I am running 1.0.5 from Steam and the Meteor armour does NOT reduce Space Gun mana cost to zero. The bonus from full Meteor is (presumably) the 15% melee bonus on the tool tip.
In terms of the internal logic of the game, free use of the Space Gun should be the bonus from a full Jungle armour set (each part of which regenerates mana), but I am a couple of diamonds and rubies away from checking that.
- Meteor Armor definitely reduces the mana costs to 0. Are you sure you're equipping the correct set? • iLiaWneK • T • C • 22:53, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
Magic or Gun[edit source]
- An unholy hybrid of both :) But the game seems to consider it a magic weapon since it uses Mana and the Arms Dealer won't spawn if it's the only 'gun' you have. It's a gun only in its name and graphics. Equazcion (talk) 22:55, 13 Aug 2011 (UTC)
- What that guy said. FYI, you can check the weapon type via the tooltip (the Space Gun's is "17 magic damage"). --Lunboks 23:00, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
Sell price[edit source]
- That's right. --Lunboks 14:46, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
PC only?[edit source]
I seem to be unable to craft it on the iPad version…
I have plenty of fallen stars and meteorite bars in my inventory, and I'm standing near an anvil, but its not showing up.
Am I missing something?
Nevermind, I just crafted it. Seems like the recipe might have only shown up after quitting and reopening the app.
FICTIONAL REALITY: <Unable to log in> What section does it sit under (I'm assuming weapons, but I'm looking in all) ?, I still can't seem to get the recipe, even after restarting my iPhone?