Spectre Mask projectile damage & cap[edit source]
Some potentially useful information I got from quick source-diving:
- Mask set bonus spawns exactly one projectile for each hit (three enemies hit twice each = 6 projectiles).
- Base (before armor penalty) damage of projectile is equal to half of damage dealt to enemy (after armor penalty), rounded down. (I've put that in the article.)
- That means actual bonus damage = (weapon damage)*0,5 - (enemy armor)*0,75 and so is heavily afflicted by armor.
- There is also a bonus damage cap of 1000. Every time a projectile is fired its base damage is accumulated towards the cap; if at any time the sum is more than 1000 the projectile is not fired. Every 1/60th of a second the sum (if it's positive) is decreased by 2,5. (Or by 150 each second, or by 9000 each minute.) So Spectre Mask has a maximum possible (constant) DPM of 9000. --18:57, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
Spectre Mask - Not in console yet.[edit source]
Anyone know how to add PC Only Icons to the spectre mask infoboxes without messing it up? Console has the old spectre armor and has yet to get the spectre mask, so I wanted to specifically mark the spectre mask on the page as PC Only. WelchDrew (talk) 09:03, 31 May 2014 (UTC)
- I added a note for it, until someone can come up with a more sophisticated solution. NoseOfCthulhu (talk) 00:43, 2 June 2014 (UTC)
Projectiles Only?[edit source]
- Are there even any magic-damage swords in the game? I think all swords deal melee damage, even if they shoot projectiles. 220.127.116.11 20:19, 17 September 2016 (UTC)