Should the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZYzp2y-9Zo remain here? To me it seems like it's mostly his opinions on the weapon.
Tutorial video[edit source]
Excellent tutorial video, whoever put that here. I eventually arrived making an area roughly like the video describes just through extensive trial and error. I realize it seems a little out of place here but it is very helpful. --Theothersteve7 18:51, 4 June 2011 (UTC)
- it might help if you mention which video you are talking about. --JonTheMon 12:46, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
It's my video but I believe it should be on their yes. The Video on currently is a 14 second video showing a bit of footage of the Sunfury. Mine is in depth, shows the weapons stats, where to obtain it and a lot more information on the weapon. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Widget (talk).
- Couple of things: first, please sign talk page comments with 4x tildes (~). that will make sure we know it's your comment. Second, the ideal video is somewhere in between your video and the current 14s one. Your's is a little long and a little opinionated, but it does have a better demonstration. --JonTheMon 21:05, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
- I personally think the shorter one better fits with the guidelines we are working on Terraria Wiki:Video policy proposal. -- Wynthyst talk 21:09, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
Damage increase[edit source]
My sunfury, derived from before the update, does 38 damage, anyone else?
- You've got the Molten Armor on, thats why damage increase shows. Equazcion (talk) 08:39, 12 Aug 2011 (UTC)
Worlds generated with 1.0.5[edit source]
- I'm afraid you're out of luck. Worlds generated prior to 1.0.6 will have no Shadow Chests, as those are generated with the world. Bone Serpent drops are, however, changed for every world, making it impossible to obtain one without chests. -- TechpriestMagos 21:54, 29 August 2011 (UTC)