This page is unnecessary. It compiles some of the information shown on mobile loading screens, some, not all. Until it is complete and well written, it should not feature on this wiki.—Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 22:32, 12 June 2014 (UTC)
- It appears to be at least somewhat more complete since the comment above was written (which was about a year ago). My concern is what to name this page now, since "tips" is a little too generic. I'd also like to know where the source material has come from. Is there a list somewhere from an official source, or has someone compiled this by loading up the game repeatedly and recording the phrases they see? Equazcion (talk) 03:25, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, I just kept entering and exiting the tutorial. (So it's more than likely I missed a few) The tips display only very briefly since the game loads so fast, but I managed to find a way to pause the game mid-loading, so I could record the tips I did find with greater accuracy. While this method is kind of inefficient, without the source code, there aren't many other options.
- As for the name, maybe something like "Loading Tips" would suit the page better? I'm not so sure. ---KM100 (talk) 04:30, 16 May 2015 (UTC)
First, there is not an edit button attached to the trivia section. Second, the second tip under the first tip is unrelated should be separated like the rest. What does hammers releasing furniture have to do with tips about the crimson. Thanks! Uygfjmhgvh (talk) 00:09, 24 May 2019 (UTC)
- The edit buttons may not load at times. What usually fixes this is reloading the page or, if that does not help, emptying the cache.
- I have reworded the trivia item you mentioned and hope it is clearer now. If not, feel free to reword! Thanks for bringing this up. --Rye Greenwood (talk) 00:21, 24 May 2019 (UTC)
Also appears in Desktop in 1.4 similarly. 220.127.116.11 12:59, 19 May 2020 (UTC)