Owl.png Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark. Owl.png

Talk:Titan armor

From Terraria Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

DXOS3; If I remember correctly, I think that there is a 11% chance to drop this armour and same with the other console-exclusive armours. For proof and verification look at Ocram's drops on the bosses's page...

A question about game's mechanics[edit source]

Hello, I just saw the set gives 48% chance to not consume ammo, please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think combined with Megashark's 50% just result in a 98% chance to not consume ammo. The chance aren't added but it's 48% OF 50% added to the 50%. 98% would just be insane. 09:44, 3 January 2015 (UTC)