- 1 Anubis armor
- 2 Proof
- 3 "Rainbow Campfire"
- 4 "tree"
- 5 "Leaked Images"
- 6 "unknown event"!?
- 7 1.3 Unidentified Entities
- 8 Expert Mode
- 9 Sorry for my ignorance, but...
- 10 "Unfulfilled features"
- 11 What should be here
- 12 New Sprites
- 13 Invalid Source
- 14 Two of the reference ↑ arrows bleeding highlighted background to most of the page?
- 15 Release times?
- 16 New spoilers from Discord
Anubis armor[edit source]
I don't know who wrote it down, but the armor depicted in the Sandnado gif doesn't look like Anubis at all. Can someone either change it, or tell me why someone thought Anubis has shoulder pads? 22.214.171.124 22:21, 16 August 2016 (UTC)
- https://terraria.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Upcoming_features&diff=619604&oldid=619599, if you feel it doesn't, you can change it, or remove it outright. It's recommended you have some backup to your claims, though. PowerManXD (talk) 23:26, 16 August 2016 (UTC)
Where has these Banners been mentioned?
"Rainbow Campfire"[edit source]
What if that's just a normal campfire with a new "living rainbow" dye? --126.96.36.199
- Dyes can only be applied to equipped items. An animated Paint is a possibility, but there currently are none of those, and we haven't seen anything like that announced yet. Equazcion (talk) 05:08, 1 Jan 2015 (UTC)
- You're right, of course; i was thinking about Paint, not Dyes. Well, time will tell what it is then. --188.8.131.52 20:56, 1 January 2015 (UTC)
this better not be the transparent unobservant/kneejerk "omg pink trees" thing from the forum, hoping that citation doesn't go where it seems to go
- Unfortunately it did. It's clearly just one of the variant boreal trees painted pink. Thanks for pointing this out, I've taken care of it. Gearzein (talk) 23:29, 2 February 2015 (UTC)
"Leaked Images"[edit source]
I was able to find the album containing the gif in question. Nothing from here was previously referenced. Now that some of this content has been officially revealed in spoilers, we may need to reevaluate whether this source is reliable or not. I have went ahead and added a couple things to the upcoming features. Feel free to remove them or start a discussion if you'd like. :) Chrisf1020 (talk) 22:33, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
- I mainly removed them because there's no hard connection between those leaked images and the spoiler released today. I knew they existed, but consider the following:
- Martian Engineer and Tesla Turret aren't actually seen in today's spoiler. Gigazapper appears, and other similar units clearly resemble the Martian Engineer, but there's nothing like the Tesla Turret in the spoiler.
- The nameless tripod enemy is moused over for a short while, revealing it to have 2000 HP, but that's the only value displayed. It visibly has no official name yet, as those elements are still in development and names have not been finalized.
- Regarding the Meowmere and other items, the developers have frequently clarified that spoiler values are unofficial and subject to change.
- Taking these into account, there's not even any evidence that the old entities seen in a spoiler from months ago formally exist. I treated them in the same way the spoiler image containing the Meowmere's stats has been handled. I'm not going to remove them, as even I have to acknowledge that it's highly likely they're related in some way, but I'm questioning the validity of that image given today's new information. Gearzein (talk) 23:18, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
- Fair enough. Obviously, names and stats are not finalized and subject to change.
- But I wouldn't say that there isn't any evidence that the old entities exist. Both the Martian Engineer and Tesla Turret (though they may no longer be named as such) were in today's spoiler. Their names didn't flash, but they were certainly there. If you watch closely (I'd recommend 1/4 speed on Youtube), both of them are visible between the :30 and :33 time intervals, with the exact sprites as in the earlier leak. For the Engineer, the most obvious thing differentiating it from the Gigazapper is whatever it has on its back. Chrisf1020 (talk) 00:02, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
- I found some images in that forum topic's last pages showing what Chris is saying. Yeah, that definitely looks like the Tesla Turret. Morenohijazo (talk) 23:18, 1 April 2015 (UTC)
"unknown event"!?[edit source]
I do not understand why the picture of the Lunar Event is labeled "unknown event". I guess maybe Redigit and friends event LITERALLY related the picture to the event, but it is pretty obvious. Or maybe they have mentioned that the picture is NOT related to the Lunar Event but is a completely different one? Can anyone explain, please? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 06:16, 11 June 2015
- Seeming "pretty obvious" doesn't make it factual; if we can't source a claim directly it's removed. The developers never linked this image with the lunar event, and it's intentionally obscured. All we do is compile and present the images, not speculate on them. Gearzein (talk) 14:45, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
1.3 Unidentified Entities[edit source]
The big worm shadow in "Unidentified Entities" is the Solar Pillar from the most recent video. Starts around 2 minutes in. Source: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/good-bad-im-the-guy-with-the-yoyo-the-terraria-1-3-official-trailer.20072/ - Shakyr (talk) 02:10, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
- The screenshot of that silhouette is taken from the lunar variation of the event, which currently doesn't have a known name. The Solar Pillar is already listed in another category. --KM100 (talk) 04:39, 24 June 2015 (UTC)
Expert Mode[edit source]
It appears that many monsters (seen in the Zombies in the Meowmere reveal, or Vampires in the 1.3 trailer) have inflated stats during expert mode. While listing new features of expert mode AI would be easy, the stats are listed in the infobox, and thus would be harder to change. Having each stat listed with a normal and expert mode variant seems like it would get messy and confusing, while having two different infoboxes for each NPC would be even more messy and confusing.
My suggestion is to have some button that allows switching between displaying expert and normal stats, but I'm not sure if that's possible to do without overhauling the infoboxes. Does anyone else have other ideas? --KM100 (talk) 18:27, 25 June 2015 (UTC)
- ...that's just one preliminary thought. I'm hoping there's an even simpler solution. Maybe if all stats are changed in Expert mode via a flat percentage or other algorithm it'll be more feasible to just state that somewhere central. Equazcion (talk) 18:47, 25 Jun 2015 (UTC)
Sorry for my ignorance, but...[edit source]
... since now the upcoming features are no more upcoming because they have come, shouldn't this page be cleaned?
I remember a list of "possible future features" that contained "Volcanoes, alien worlds etc.". Where can I find it and where it originated from? I guess it was here before 1.2.
"Unfulfilled features"[edit source]
Just throwing this out there, but a recent edit made me think of the many things that were promised for 1.3 but not entirely delivered on. I think that a Prospective Features list, used as a compilation of things the developers have formally acknowledged but that haven't been added to the game or replaced with other content, could be both interesting and constructive. It's not like Upcoming Features is being used for much else.
I realize this runs the risk of becoming a "wishlist" of sorts, but I think that if it were properly sourced and curated as UF was before 1.3's release, it could work out. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Gearzein (talk) 01:34, 25 July 2015 (UTC)
What should be here[edit source]
So, first and foremost thing I would like to point out: Right at the top, there is a warning saying that this page is for Desktop content only, yet half the page is currently Mobile and Console. Can that be properly removed, or at least separated into it's own page? Secondly, the image for Conveyor Belts is missing now. AND, on the twitter post Cenx showed them in, there is a second image in the comments. 220.127.116.11 19:53, 4 December 2015 (UTC)
- There's no need to split this content; updates to mobile and console almost always mirror existing pc content. Any release dates are speculative. Gearzein (talk) 23:09, 4 December 2015 (UTC)
New Sprites[edit source]
Just like to point out - There has been an update to this page for the Piggy Bank receiving a new sprite. I have not seen this spoiled, nor has a source been added. Legit, or no? Derunih (talk) 06:58, 26 February 2016 (UTC)
- If it doesn't have a source, it's removed. Because of Re-Logic's tendency to hide things in spoiler screenshots, people conjecture about graphical changes based on things "hidden" in screenshots with every update. It's been the case previously that people saw things like items in dim light or painted terrain and assumed that they were new items or biomes, which are rarely substantiated. Unless incredibly obvious (new weapon/item in hotbar, etc) these claims don't have the support to be added here. Gearzein (talk) 12:31, 26 February 2016 (UTC)
- Sorry to once again put the dampner on speculation - New colored Glass Chests. There are colors there that do not relate to Gems, so I would just assume that was done with Paints. On a side note, from that image the Piggy Bank does actually look a tad different, and that is certainly a new fireplace. Derunih (talk) 04:06, 28 February 2016 (UTC)
Invalid Source[edit source]
All the gifs in this article, has a "Invalid Source". Most users or IPs can't view the gifs that are shown in this article, or only me? My question is, is there a way to specify this? --IosKent (Talk Page - Contribs) 01:14, 12 August 2016 (UTC)--
- The gifs are webm files. If mobile users can't view them, we may need to figure out how to convert them to regular gifs. – Ferretwings (talk) 01:21, 12 August 2016 (UTC)
Two of the reference ↑ arrows bleeding highlighted background to most of the page?[edit source]
I'm using firefox 53.0.3 and the up arrow on two of the references(top-most and bottom-most references atm)
- PC 1.3.5 is live!
- Terraria discord server
bleed the pinkish background to most of the document, unlike other references where it's properly contained to the relevant section.
My guess is that script applies the background to the parent element, but for text without any encapsulating markup it ends up too high up the DOM tree.
I fixed it in preview for myself by encapsulating offending paragraphs into <div></div> but there's probably a better "wiki way" of fixing it.
That is, if it even is broken for anyone else, it might be just me, in which case I'd rather leave it be as is. 18.104.22.168 14:22, 29 May 2017 (UTC)
- I'm not sure I understand what you're seeing? Do you mean while you're editing a page? When editing, I'll get the pink background bleeding when the br tag is used without the /. – Ferretwings (talk) 17:00, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
Release times?[edit source]
Anyone knows when 1.3.6 is going to get released? 22.214.171.124 05:08, 17 June 2018 (UTC)
- There is no official date set yet by the developers when the 1.3.6 update is to be released. When they announce new information regarding this, the wiki will be updated accordingly. – ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 07:58, 17 June 2018 (UTC)
New spoilers from Discord[edit source]
Redigit stopped by on the Discord and revealed a bunch of spoilers. I'd add them to the page myself, but I don't know how to format the citations correctly. 126.96.36.199 00:16, 6 April 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you very much! I have added them. Such a collection of screenshot messages is very useful and a similar one would be greatly appreciated for another batch of spoilers (in case Red does reveal something tomorrow). --Rye Greenwood (talk) 00:54, 6 April 2019 (UTC)
sorry to add NEW in this post im new and i dont understand all the wiki edit but new spoilers HERE:
don know how to link discord post but you can find it from dev or in channel1 that was 11PM APRIL 8 TO 12:30AM APRIL9 EAST TIME https://discordapp.com/channels/251072485095636994/251116850132287490