Is this confirmed? The 1/1000 chance info is added by an IP and I don't really trust this. FunAlways (talk) 04:50, 11 July 2015 (UTC)
- It has a banner, so I think the monster exists ... But about chances of spawn, yes, it will need confirmation. --ChoirJ (talk) 08:29, 12 July 2015 (UTC)
- There's no definition for anything other than lunatic devote, lunatic archer, and ancient cultist in the NPC class. Banners don't mean it exists - lunatic cultists have three banners (archer, warrior, mage) as well and drop only one, from archers. Barhandar (talk) 09:21, 12 July 2015 (UTC)
- White archer do have an ID in NPC IDs (380). Like drop rates, is there any way to check into the code about white archers ? --ChoirJ (talk) 22:21, 12 July 2015 (UTC)
- Both 379 and 380 are Lunatic Cultist Archer (and it for some reason uses ">= && <=" rather than "== || =="). There is not a single usage of the type 380 in the NPC class that isn't either shared with 379, or a LOT of other types, leading me to believe the latter are just general behavior setup. Since the code for spawning is in the same class, this leads me to believe 380 cannot spawn - or the code that distinguishes between the two is, in fact, elsewhere. Barhandar (talk) 09:40, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
- There's no source on this information prior to the edit to this wiki page, the edit was originally made by an IP who doesn't seem to be a particularly reputable source based on grammar and quality (which leads me to believe they aren't familiar with decompilation), there are no screenshots or videos of this mob in-game, there hasn't really been enough time to do meaningful probability analysis on something claimed to be as rare as this, and one of the general themes of 1.3 was to reduce how prevalent ridiculous randomness is in Terraria.
- Given all of those together, I feel as though there's no compelling reason not to revert the edit. Presence in the source code does not necessarily mean something is accessible through normal gameplay. Kalaina (talk) 23:50, 12 July 2015 (UTC)