Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A couple missing Zombie types I just discovered.
Spore Zombie: http://steamcommunity.com/id/valorn/screenshot/594764778272117809 I've only seen it near some Mushroom Biomes I seeded on the Surface once they grew enough. Always 180 health so far, does ~40 damage to me at 19 Defense. Its fairly resistant to knockback compared to other Zombies.
Mushroom Zombie: http://steamcommunity.com/id/valorn/screenshot/594764778272736821 Also only seen around my Mushroom Biomes. Always 220 health so far, does ~30 damage to me at 19 Defense, also resistant to knockback.
Another Minor note, Slimed Zombies drop some Gel when killed. ~ 184.108.40.206 00:24, 5 October 2013 (UTC)
- Cool, were those mushroom zombies pre-hardmode? When/how did they spawn? I swear I saw a mushroom zombie once but otherwise my mushroom biome is completely devoid of enemies... except during a blood moon, then it gets crazy. -- Camelotcrusade (talk) 22:21, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
missing zombie[edit source]
neare to the temple i see a astronaut zombie and a zombie of mars attack (aliens of mars attak)! (I see only one time each and I don't know if the temple make anything, i'm in pre- hardmode and the 31 october) i see the two in same time.
(seriously I don't make a joke)
I named the third Halloween variant "Jason" because it looks to me like he's got a chainsaw and hockey mask like Jason from Friday the 13th. No name is given in the code. If anyone has any other insights feel free to comment. Equazcion (talk) 21:15, 23 Nov 2014 (UTC)
New Zombie types[edit source]
The 'Elf Zombie' needs to be added. 'Elf Zombie' only spawns during Christmas season BTW.
Found a few while grinding for presents.
edit: Found a 'Santa Zombie'. 45 HP.
- Well, I found this: Chrisf1020 (talk) 01:20, 16 December 2014 (UTC)
- Added those :) The 'elf' one actually just looks like he's wearing a knit cap and sweater, not an elf costume -- to me anyway -- so I kept the name that was on the image already uploaded: "winter zombie". Equazcion (talk) 01:40, 16 Dec 2014 (UTC)
- Made it "Sweater Zombie", since "Winter Zombie" could be too general. Equazcion (talk) 01:49, 16 Dec 2014 (UTC)
Inaccurate info?[edit source]
So during a blood moon (on Wii U) a zombie opens a door and opened it swung out (I blocked the inside with a wooden beam). But the wiki says zombies can’t open doors in their direction. Glitch? Old gen content? Exclusive content? Or is it just innacurate info? Also I would like to propose that a blood moon happens WAY more often on the Wii U version like somewhere between 1/2-1/6 chance. Multiple times I got 2-4 blood moons in a row. I feel like it’s a rare glitch where the blood moon rarity changes on a certain condition but it changed to the wrong value. I am going to post this discussion on the blood moon page too. Theextroardinary (talk) 17:24, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
- Blood moon is likely rng. It's possible to have them happen consecutively. As for zombies opening the door, this is new. Because currently (on PC), zombies open the door as intended. I might ask around. - Murrayzero (talk) 17:34, 1 March 2019 (UTC)
- An update about this, but it seems that everyone who tried to check this behavior (both in old-gen, current gen and mobile) all found your claim to not be true. It's possible that your eyes or memory were mistaken. - Murrayzero (talk) 18:25, 1 March 2019 (UTC)