From Terraria Wiki
|Type||Loot – Potion|
|Use time||16 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Teleports you to a random location|
|Internal Item ID: 2351|
The Teleportation Potion is a potion that teleports the user to a random location.
In choosing a destination, the following rules apply:
- The player will always be placed on top of a solid, non-harmful block.
- The player can never be placed in the Jungle Temple before Plantera has been defeated.
- The player can never be placed in the Dungeon below zero depth before Skeletron has been defeated.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Teleportation Potions can teleport the player to Floating Islands.
- It usually (if the player has not explored a significant portion of the map already) teleports players to new, unmapped areas, where helpful loot can be found.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated. Old sprite was
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 22.214.171.124. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 126.96.36.199 ()
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced with sprite from Desktop 188.8.131.52.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.