|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Teleports you to a random location|
- Internal Item ID: 2351
The Teleportation Potion is a potion that teleports the user to a random location.
In choosing a destination, the following rules apply:
- The player will always be placed on top of a solid block and never inside blocks.
- The player can never be placed in front of a natural, below-surface Dungeon wall before Skeletron has been defeated.
- The player can never be placed in front of a natural, below-surface Lihzahrd Brick Wall (i.e. in the Jungle Temple) before Plantera has been defeated.
- The player can never be placed in location where they would take damage from any of the following environmental hazards:
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If the player has not explored a significant portion of the map already, the Teleportation Potion usually teleports them to new, unmapped areas, where helpful loot can be found. For instance, it can take them to a Floating Island, to The Underworld, or near an Underground Cabin.
- It is recommended to carry a Magic/Ice Mirror, Recall Potion, or Potion of Return as a means of returning to the base, since the potion can potentially take the player to very remote places. Returning to the spawn point can also be done by exiting and re-entering the world.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated. Old sprite was
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 188.8.131.52. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 184.108.40.206 ()
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced with sprite from Desktop 220.127.116.11.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]