Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Teleports you to a random location|
- Internal Item ID: 2351
The Teleportation Potion is a potion that teleports the user to a random location.
In choosing a destination, the following rules apply:
- The player will always be placed on top of a solid, non-harmful block, and will always be at least one pixel on a sloped block.
- The player can never be placed in the Jungle Temple before Plantera has been defeated.
- The player can never be placed in the Dungeon below zero depth before Skeletron has been defeated.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Teleportation Potions can teleport the player to Floating Islands and to The Underworld.
- It usually (if the player has not explored a significant portion of the map already) teleports players to new, unmapped areas, where helpful loot can be found.
- It is recommended to carry a Magic/Ice Mirror or Recall Potion as a means of returning to the base, since the potion can potentially take the player to very remote places. You can technically leave the world and enter it again to go back to your spawn, but this takes longer than using a recall potion or magic mirror, and this should only be done if you do not own one these items.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated. Old sprite was
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 188.8.131.52. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 184.108.40.206 ()
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced with sprite from Desktop 220.127.116.11.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.