This is a list of community projects on Terraria Wiki.
How to make a new project[edit source]
Create a new article in the Terraria Wiki namespace which has the name of your project. For instance, if you wanted to make a project to translate the wiki into Greek, you could make the article "Terraria Wiki:Projects/Greek translation".
The project page itself should be clear on what the project is trying to achieve. It may include things like:
- An overview of what the project aims to do.
- A detailed to-do list for the project.
Once the project page is ready, remember to add it to the list of current projects below and to Category:Projects
- Guides – Creating a comprehensive set of How–to Guides for Terraria.
- Guide Rewrite – Update the usually very outdated Guides to fit a modern standard.
- DPS – Listing the average DPS of every weapon.
- Lore - Integrating the official game lore into the trivia section of affected pages.
- When translating, do not rely on online translating sites only, as they are often inaccurate. Let a native speaker (in case you are not one yourself) check the translations before saving if you do base them on online translators.
Language Projects Status[edit source]
Below is a list of the language translation projects for the Official Terraria Wiki. The list is sorted by the number of articles in PAGESINCATEGORY.
- Terraria Wiki also exists at FANDOM in English (4,981 articles VS Official Terraria Wiki's 3,502 articles), Russian (2439 articles VS Official Terraria Wiki's 1666 articles), French (72 articles VS Official Terraria Wiki's 2175 articles), Japanese (47 articles), Chinese (445 articles VS Official Terraria Wiki's 2867 articles), and German (2184 articles VS Official Terraria Wiki's 795 articles).
||In the past month, many translation edits have been made in the project language.
||In the past two 2 months, a few translations edit have been made in the project language.
||In the past three months, no or very little translation edits have been made but at least one page exists.