This is a list of community projects on Terraria Wiki.
How to make a new project[edit source]
Create a new article in the Terraria Wiki namespace which has the name of your project. For instance, if you wanted to make a project to translate the wiki into Arabic, you could make the article "Terraria Wiki:Projects/Arabic translation".
The project page itself should be clear on what the project is trying to achieve. It may include things like:
- An overview of what the project aims to do.
- A detailed to-do list for the project.
Once the project page is ready, remember to add it to the list of current projects below and to Category:Projects.
Current projects[edit source]
- Guides – Creating a comprehensive set of How–to Guides for Terraria.
- Guide Rewrite – Updating outdated Guides to fit a modern standard.
- Weapon Animations – Creating animated GIFs for every weapon.
- DPS – Listing the average DPS of every weapon.
- Fish – Creating separate pages for each fishing catch instead of having one table for all of them.
- Mega Calculator – Creating a system to calculate weapon damage based on accessories, armor, etc.
- 1.4 biome banners — Upload new versions of the banners on the top of biomes and events.
Language projects[edit source]
The Terraria Wiki is currently being translated into the following languages:
- When translating, do not rely on online translating sites only, as they are often inaccurate. Let a native speaker (in case you are not one yourself) check the translations before saving if you do base them on online translators.
Language projects status[edit source]
Below is a list of the language translation projects for the Official Terraria Wiki.