- Not to be confused with Terraria, the game, Terrarian Gothic, the painting, or Terrarium, the material.
Terrarian's animation (infinite spin time).
The Terrarian is a Hardmode, post-Moon Lord yoyo which has a 11.11% (1/9) chance to drop from the Moon Lord boss. Similarly to the Flairon, it fires projectiles at a rapid rate that will home in on nearby enemies and bounce off of walls. The Terrarian is currently the most powerful yoyo in the game.
The Terrarian is capable of incredibly high DPS when using the Yoyo Bag or Yoyo Glove accessory, which sends out a second Terrarian to circle the first. It is identical in every way, including the green projectiles that the Terrarian shoots. When using the Yoyo Bag, the counterweights will deal damage equal to the Terrarian itself, only without the projectile effect. The projectiles are fired with a use time of 6.
While Ruthless does deal higher raw damage, its best Modifier is Godly.
- The Terrarian has the second highest base damage of any melee weapon in the game, falling behind the Meowmere by 10 base damage. However, despite this, it has a higher DPS than the Meowmere because of the homing projectiles and the yoyo bag.
- The Terrarian has the longest reach of any yoyo, with a range of 25 tiles. It also has the highest knockback of any yoyo, by a large margin.
- The Terrarian is the only yoyo with a base Critical strike chance of 14%, with all others being with 4%.
- Striking an enemy with the Terrarian's projectiles will activate an equipped Counterweight, even if the yoyo itself doesn't hit.
|| Sick Throw • "Obtain the Terrarian."
| Obtain a Terrarian.