|Use time||25 Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 3389
The Terrarian is a Hardmode, post-Moon Lord yoyo which has a reach of 25 tiles and can stay in the air indefinitely. Similarly to the Flairon, it fires short-lived projectiles at a rapid rate that will home in on nearby enemies and bounce off of walls. The Terrarian has a 11.11% (1/9) chance to drop from the Moon Lord. It is currently considered the most powerful yoyo in the game.
While Ruthless does deal higher raw damage, its best Modifier is Godly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Striking an enemy with the Terrarian's projectiles will activate an equipped Counterweight, even if the yoyo itself does not hit. Counterweights deal damage equal to the Terrarian itself, but do not feature the projectile effect.
- Due to a bug on certain Console versions, the Terrarian does not stay out infinitely like intended. Instead, it will return to the player after a randomized delay.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Terrarian is capable of extraordinarily high DPS when paired with the Yoyo Bag or Yoyo Glove accessory, which sends out a second Terrarian to circle the first. It is identical in every way, including the green projectiles that the Terrarian shoots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Terrarian is available in reality thanks to One Drop YoYos.
- Fittingly with being dropped by the Moon Lord, it appears to be made from Luminite, based on its hue.
- It has the second highest base damage of any melee weapon in the game, falling behind the Meowmere by 10 base damage. However, despite this, it usually has a higher DPS than the Meowmere because of the homing projectiles and the effect of the Yoyo Bag.
- The Terrarian has the longest reach, highest knockback, and highest base critical strike chance of any yoyo.
- It is the only yoyo that shoots projectiles.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()