|Tooltip||Allows flight, super fast running, and extra mobility on ice|
8% increased movement speed
Provides the ability to walk on water, honey & lava
Grants immunity to fire blocks and 7 seconds of immunity to lava
- Internal Item ID: 5000
The Terraspark Boots are a pre-Hardmode accessory crafted by combining Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders at a Tinkerer's Workshop, providing the benefits of both items. They are the final upgrade of the Hermes/Sailfish/Flurry/Dunerider and Water Walking boots, and are the most powerful boots in the game.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other flight-granting boots, Terraspark Boots grant a bonus on top of equipped wings.
- Terraspark Boots raise the player's base speed from 15 mph to 34 mph.
- They are the same speed as the Frostspark Boots, but have the benefits of Lava Waders.
- Landing on the surface of any liquid with Terraspark Boots equipped will not cause fall damage.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Lava Charm, Lava Waders, Molten Charm, Hellfire Treads, and Demonic Hellcart stack with the Terraspark Boots to increase lava immunity by 7 seconds each, up to a total maximum of 42 seconds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Terraspark Boots share a similar aesthetic with the Terra Blade and the Terra Toilet.
- Before the 1.4 update, Redigit repeatedly insisted that a tinker combination with the Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders would be "too overpowered" and that such an accessory would never exist nor fit in the game balance-wise.
- The Terraspark Boots are the only item with the "Terra" theme that can be built before Hardmode.
- The Terragrim also shares the "Terra" name and is obtainable before Hardmode, but instead of crafting it (like the Terraspark Boots, Terra Blade and Terra Toilet), you have a chance to obtain it from Sword Shrines.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.