|AI Type||Tesla Turret AI|
|Banner||Martian Tesla Turret Banner|
|Debuff tooltip||You cannot move|
|Chance||(Turret Bolt) |
The Tesla Turret is a Hardmode, event enemy found only during the Martian Madness event. They are built by Martian Engineers, and are completely immobile. When a player comes within range, they will fire electrical projectiles at the player, inflicting the Electrified debuff for a short amount of time. They will continue to stay in place until the player gets rid of them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Over the course of the event, multiple Tesla Turrets can appear if Martian Engineers are not properly dealt with. This can lead to some players becoming overwhelmed by its attacks. To avoid getting overwhelmed, focus on defeating Martian Engineers first before anything else.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It appears to be a weaponized Tesla coil, hence the name.
- The Bestiary entry for the Tesla Turret: "Named after a historic Terrarian, these turrets are built by Martian engineers and rain devastating energy upon anyone nearby."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.