|AI Type||Tesla Turret AI|
|Damage||10 / 20 (melee)|
70 / 112 (ranged)
|Max Life||200 / 400|
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You cannot move|
- Internal NPC ID: 387
The Tesla Turret is a Hardmode, event enemy found only during the Martian Madness event. They are built by Martian Engineers, and are completely immobile. When a player comes within range, they will fire electrical projectiles at the player, inflicting the Electrified debuff for a short amount of time. They will continue to stay in place until the player gets rid of them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Over the course of the event, multiple Tesla Turrets can appear if Martian Engineers are not properly dealt with. This can lead to some players becoming overwhelmed by its attacks. To avoid getting overwhelmed, focus on defeating Martian Engineers first before anything else.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It appears to be a weaponized Tesla coil, hence the name.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.