From Terraria Wiki
|0% 55% 0%|
|Use time||44 (Very Slow)|
|Internal Item ID: 104|
- Not to be confused with the Breaker Blade.
The Breaker is a Demonite-tier hammer that deals 24 damage with a very slow speed and a hammer power of 55%. It is equivalent in hammer power (though it does far more damage) to the Gold Hammer and is one tier lower than the Meteor Hamaxe.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- One advantage of the Breaker over most other melee weapons is that it swings repeatedly when the attack button is held down. However, while swinging the Breaker in this fashion, the player cannot turn around, a potential disadvantage when mobbed from both sides. A decent hit box that extends slightly behind the player compensates somewhat for this, and when used properly the Breaker's ability to keep swinging without turning around can allow the player to give ground against mobs without discontinuing their melee attacks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Modifier prefixes are added in front of the "The" in its name, resulting in a grammatically incorrect name, such as "Legendary The Breaker". It shares this trait with all other items that can possess Modifiers and whose names begin with "The". This error is not present in the Old-gen console version.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.0.6: Damage increased from 22 to 24.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced with stats of Desktop 1.0.6.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced with stats of Desktop 1.0.6.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with stats of Desktop 1.0.6.
| Demonite |
|• • • • • • • • • ( )|