Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Use time||45 Very Slow|
- The Meatball
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Meatball is one of the two craftable flails in the game, the other being the Dao of Pow.
- The Meatball's name is a reference to the real food made of meat and to how the Crimson is flesh/meat-themed.
- Modifier prefixes are added in front of the "The" in its name, resulting in an arguably grammatically incorrect name, such as "Keen The Meatball". It shares this trait with all other items that can possess modifiers and whose names begin with "The". This error is not present in the Old-gen console version.
- Despite having similar stats to its Corruption counterpart, the Ball O' Hurt, it is relatively less useful since it cannot be used on the Brain of Cthulhu itself, unlike the Ball O' Hurt which is a viable option for the Eater of Worlds before starting to fall off.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Damage increased from 16 to 34.
- Functionality of maces reworked.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.