|Use time||45 Very Slow|
- The Meatball
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Meatball is one of the two craftable flails in the game, the other being the Dao of Pow.
- The Meatball's name is a reference to the real food made of meat and to how the Crimson is flesh/meat-themed.
- Modifier prefixes are added in front of the "The" in its name, resulting in a grammatically incorrect name, such as "Keen The Meatball". It shares this trait with all other items that can possess modifiers and whose names begin with "The". This error is not present in the Old-gen console version.
- Despite having similar stats to its Corruption counterpart, the Ball O' Hurt, it is relatively less useful since it cannot be used on the Brain of Cthulhu itself, unlike the Ball O' Hurt which is a viable option for the Eater of Worlds before starting to fall off.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.