|Knockback||1 (Extremely Weak)|
|Use time||23 Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 800
The Undertaker is one of the earliest obtainable guns, and is the Crimson's counterpart to the Corruption's Musket. Similar to the Musket, The Undertaker (along with 100 Musket Balls) will always drop from the first Crimson Heart destroyed in a Crimson world. It can also be found in Crimson Crates (16.67% chance), which are obtained by fishing in the Crimson.
The Undertaker's stats are similar to that of the Flintlock Pistol, though with more damage and a slower rate of fire. Compared to the Musket, The Undertaker sells for half the price at 1 .
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If the player wishes to acquire The Undertaker through fishing, using a Crate Potion will increase the odds of catching a Crate by 10%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It resembles an old-west six-shooter.
- During the 1800s, people were commonly buried by "undertakers", who were people that handled funeral arrangements, much like modern-day funeral homes.
- Modifier prefixes are added in front of the "The" in its name, resulting in a grammatically incorrect name, such as "Legendary The Undertaker". It shares this trait with all other items that can possess modifiers and whose names begin with "The". This error is not present in the Old-gen console version.
- The Dart Pistol can be considered a Hardmode version of The Undertaker.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Minor use speed and knockback buff.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Minor use speed and knockback buff. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Minor use speed and knockback buff. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.