|Knockback||8 (Very Strong)|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
- Thorn Chakram
The Thorn Chakram is a boomerang that returns to its user after reaching its maximum distance or hitting an enemy. It differs from most other boomerangs in that it does not necessarily return immediately when impacting an object, but instead can ricochet off solid surfaces (including platforms) before returning. The Thorn Chakram has a 20% chance to inflict the Poisoned debuff.
It will not fly out through ceilings or floors; but when returning to you, it will fly back through them.
Its best modifier is Godly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Thorn Chakram can pass through one-block thick openings if thrown horizontally or if bounced off the ceiling.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A chakram is a weapon historically used in India. It is a metal wheel that was thrown to the enemy but it would not return or bounce.
- The Thorn Chakram was the loading icon for saving in the Mobile version of Terraria in the versions before 1.2.12715's release.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now only requires 9 Stingers to craft instead of 15.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.