|Knockback||10 (Extremely Strong)|
|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Attackers also take damage|
|Buff duration||2 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Attackers also take damage|
The Thorns Potion is a buff potion which grants the Thorns buff when consumed. The buff knocks back enemies that strike you, dealing a third of their damage to them. This lasts for 2 minutes, but can be cancelled at any time by right-clicking the icon, by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu/gui, by reloading the world, or by cancelling the buff from the buffs screen.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This potion cannot be created in worlds with Crimson, as Worm Teeth are only dropped by Devourers in the Corruption. This is likely an unintended issue which arose with the 1.2.3 change. The fishing feature introduced in 1.2.4 seems however to have balanced this by giving Crimson worlds the Heartreach Potion and Rage Potion while only giving Corruption worlds the Wrath Potion.
- The buff stacks with the Dryad's Blessing buff, but not thorns effect from Turtle armor set bonus, which overrides it.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Recipe added 1 Stinger and 1 Worm Tooth.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.