We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Type||Weapon • Crafting material|
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
Throwing Knives are consumable throwing weapons that can pierce up to two enemies. They have a 50% chance of being retrievable after use, even after hitting enemies. Throwing Knives can be purchased from the Merchant during a Blood Moon for
50*50 each and may also be found in chests.
The Merchant will use Throwing Knives to defend himself if needed. However, knives thrown by him will not have any chance to be retrievable once again.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Weapon type changed from Ranged to Throwing.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.