|Damage||12 (Ranged) / (Throwing)|
|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Throwing Knife
Throwing Knives are consumable ranged / throwing weapons that can pierce up to two enemies. They have a 50% chance of being retrievable after use, even after hitting enemies. Throwing Knives can be purchased from the Merchant during a Blood Moon for
50*50 each and may also be found in chests.
The Merchant will use Throwing Knives to defend himself if needed. However, knives thrown by him will not have any chance to be retrievable once again.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Weapon typed changed from Throwing to Ranged.
- Can no longer be retrieved after using.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Weapon type changed from Ranged to Throwing.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.