Tiger Climbing Gear
- Internal Item ID: 976
Tiger Climbing Gear is an accessory that allows for complete stops while clinging to walls. Holding the ▼ Down key while clinging to a wall allows the player to slide down walls a little faster than if they only had one of the ingredient accessories. While either clinging or sliding the player can jump off of the wall, allowing them to scale vertical surfaces with ease. This accessory is useful if paired with wings, as when the player latches onto a wall, their flight time is reset.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player can not cling to walls which have been carved using a hammer.
- The Tiger Climbing Gear sells for
10000*1, despite each of its components also selling for 10000*1. This makes selling the pieces more profitable than combining them.
- Just like wings, Items such as Cloud in a Bottle Reset when clinging onto a wall.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Tiger Climbing Gear is obsolete compared to grappling hooks, except for the ability to slide down. However, it's worth noting that the Tiger Climbing gear's effect is passive, and the player does not need to constantly 'use' them like the grappling hook, this can make climbing with the Tiger Climbing Gear far less cumbersome than with a grappling hook. That said, grappling hooks have their own dedicated slot instead of using an accessory slot.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.