Tiger Climbing Gear
- Internal Item ID: 976
Tiger Climbing Gear is an accessory that allows for complete stops while clinging to walls. Holding the ▼ Down key while clinging to a wall allows you to slide down walls a little faster than if you only had one of the ingredient accessories. While either clinging or sliding you can jump off of the wall, allowing you to scale vertical surfaces with ease. This accessory is useful if paired with wings, as when you latch onto a wall, your flight time is reset.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can not cling to walls which have been carved using a hammer.
- The Tiger Climbing Gear sells for
10000*1 , despite each of its components also selling for 10000*1 . This makes selling the pieces more profitable than combining them.
- Just like wings, Items such as Cloud in a Bottle Reset when clinging onto a wall.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Tiger Climbing Gear is obsolete compared to grappling hooks, except for the ability to slide down. However, it's worth noting that the Tiger Climbing gear's effect is passive, and you do not need to constantly 'use' them like the grappling hook, this can make climbing with the Tiger Climbing Gear far less cumbersome than with a grappling hook. That said, grappling hooks have their own dedicated slot instead of using an accessory slot.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.